-

"Zemora, Zade. Stop it." Maliah softly said as they threw their food on the floor. "Mama, I'm sorry." Zemora quickly apologized.

"It's okay munchkin." Maliah softly said as I walked towards her and sent a smack to her ass making her jolt forward.

She looked back as I gave a smirk before picking up their food that they threw. "Mora." I said and she quickly snapped her blue eyes towards me.

"Yes papa?" She tilted her head before munching on her blueberry's. "Want to go shopping?" I asked and she nodded her head before squealing.

She stopped and placed her small finger to her chin. "Me and mommy has dance lessons today." Mora said and I looked over at maliah who was already looking at me.

"It's fine munchkin, you can go shopping with papa." Maliah softly said and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Papa! Let me out!" She excitedly said as Zade munched on his blueberry's. Zemora is only 5 in a half and Zade is 3.

He looked just like me, dead on me. Nothing like maliah, which she was disappointed in since Zemora hardly looked like her.

I quickly took Zemora out her high chair and placed her on her feet and she quickly ran to maliah.

"Thank you mommy!" She said happily as she hugged Maliahs leg. "Your so welcome my baby." She smiled at Mora before picking her up.

"How's my boy doing?" I asked Zade as I ran my fingers through his curly hair that was the same shade as mine.

He placed a thumbs up before smiling showing off a tooth that's slightly growing in. "Papa, me want more." Zade demanded and I nodded to get him more blueberry's.

I can say Zade is more chill back like me meanwhile Zemora is more energetic like maliah. And can't forget the attitude.

I gave Zade more blueberries and waited for him to finish before picking him up with one hand.

"Let's go get you both dressed and then you both can play?" Maliah asked and they both squealed in excitement.

-

They were both dressed and playing in their playroom while we get ready. Our kids may be spoiled but they are amazing and well mannered... when they want to be.

I wrapped my hands around maliahs waist as she placed on her earrings. "You look so sexy, can we postpone the shopping?" I asked before placing my hand on her ass.

"No baby." She giggled out and I whined and groaned in her neck. "You look so beautiful, head to toe. Give me a 360." I asked and she took my hand and spinned in her brown skims dress that showed off her curves.

Her ass looked amazing and I noticed it was more plumper and her breast were still the same. Beautiful.

Her face so fucking gorgeous, her smile, her dimples when she smile. "Your ass got bigger." I softly said as she started to put powder on her face which I didn't understand.

I was going to ask her but everytime I ask a dumb question about her make up or rush her it messes up her whole makeup.

"I've been doing my glute workouts, glad you see a difference." She softly said as I pressed against her making her gasp.