Silvercandle - Romantic Fluff

Welcome to the uber instinctz of my uber autizm

Silvercandle hyperfixiation 

Did I spell that right? Idk n idc.

Not requezted az u cn tell from the lazt chapter.

New episode made me cry btw

Ok bye

No cloudy thiz time NO MORE PENIZ TOE :gasp:

Warningz: Description of kissing. does that count as a warning??????? I dont think so but uh. A.

nOoNeS pOv (I'm SO tired of writing that):

Silver was leaning against a tree, asleep. He was holding something, someone, who just so happened to be candle. Once he did wake up, he was shocked at how.. peaceful it was.

The wind gently blowing, trees softly swaying, birds melodiously chirping. The sun was still in the process of rising, which just added to the moment. The world felt light; like he could hold it in his hands. His hands - that made him remember something. 

He looked down, a sleeping candle snuggled up in his arms. He couldn't help but let a smile take over his face. He knew this wouldn't last forever, no matter how much he wanted it to. So instead, he really tried to dissolve into the moment. He closely watched as candle's eyes slowly fluttered open, and her flame flicker ablaze, signaling she was now awake (A/N: The flame thing is a hc). 

"Why good morning, dear."

"Morning, silver.." Candle yawned.

Candle soon noticed how calm the world was, how little tension there was. She looked up at silver with a small smile, causing silver's face to ever so slightly flush. He leaned down a little, causing candle to blush a bit. Candle moved her head upwards, lips crashing into his. Silver gently placed his hands on candle's face, candle throwing her arms around his neck in response. Candle slightly deepened the kiss, silver allowing her to do so with zero hesitation. Silver pulled away after a little longer, keeping his face near hers. The two smiled at eachother, more awake than before.

"That's gotta be my favorite way you've said good morning," Silver remarked.

"Maybe I should do it more often, then."

338 Wordz