Payjay - Angst

Not requested !

Thiz iz actually based off of a rp im doing,,,,, but changed a bit

dONT jUDgE ME

I hc paper as a tranz FtM so,, yea!

Warnings:

Dysphoria, Crying, Self hate.

Also accidental S/H(?????????)

Lets get started!

Noones pov:

Paper scurried across the hotel, slamming himself in the bathroom. This concerned OJ, and left him wondering what was the matter. He put a pause to his hotel work, walking over to the bathroom. You could hear Paper scurrying around, then sit against the door. That was enough for OJ - He knocked on the door lightly, concerned.

"Paper?..."

 (A/N: OJ Calls him dear. Fight me.)

"G-Go away, OJ..." Paper said with a shaky voice.

"No. I'm not leaving until I know your okay." OJ Insisted.

"Pl-Please!-"

"Cmon, dear... please let me in..?"

"Fine-." Paper muttered, scooting away from the door.

OJ Opened the door with concern, kneeling beside paper, who was having a fight against tears.

Paper was quiet for a second, before gasping out something that confused OJ. "N-No!- I- I can't tell you- I-.."

"Of course you can tell me, dear.." OJ remarked.

Paper looked away at the familiar nickname, moving his knees up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around his legs, burrowing his face in his knees.

"N-No!- N-Nobody was supposed to know- This- This was supposed to be different-" Paper protested.

Paper knew he needed to tell OJ. He knew if he didn't tell him, he wouldn't get help..

".. What do you mean?.." OJ said after a second.

"Y-You won't tell anyone, right? An-and you won't think I'm weird-? You won't think I'm gross or- or a- a faker?!" Paper shouted.

"Paper- I would ne- No- I could never!-"

".. O-Okay then-. Well..."

OJ waited for Paper's reply patiently.

"I'm-. I'm not a boy-."

"What do-? Oh-." OJ understood what he meant.

Paper gripped onto his own thighs, nails digging into his skin. "I-I'm sorry-"

"Don't be- also, stop that."

OJ pulled papers hands away, holding them in his own.

"So.. I'm guessing that's the issue?"

"Mhm.." Paper whispered.

"Poor thing.. cmere."

Paper leaned onto OJ, gripping onto his sleeve with both hands.

".. I- I've been on blockers for a long time.. but I hardly feel like they do anything anymore - and in all honesty, they aren't doing anything.."

"Blockers or no blockers, you're still a boy." OJ responded.

"N-No I'm not.." Paper quietly answered.

"Yes you are!- I know it might not feel like it, but you are! I thought- No- I knew you were a real boy before you told me- I still think you are-..." (A/N: REAL BOY?? PINNOCCIHNO??)

"J-Just stop trying!!-" Paper demanded.

"C'mon, dear.. I'm not trying.. Its the truth!!-" OJ Yelped.

"... O-Okay-." Paper finally agreed.

"There we go." 

OJ scooped up paper, carrying him back to their room. Paper felt better in no time.

443 Words, wowee