S2:9

Listen Closely, cause this deeply saddens me as well. Sometime during Feb, I changed my password, even though I knew it already and have been knowing the password for years I stupidly decided to change it. Now at any moment I'm at risk of losing it via logout. (Email has long been forgotten along with the password) So, I'll be updating all my unfinished book and try to complete them. I won't force an ending as I have some planned for my active stories. I will be posting this announcement on all my new updates, and on my board because I want you all to follow my new account. 

lil-lady2

That's the account name. Again, please follow my new account. I've spent 5 years building this up only for it to get tore down. Alright have fun and enjoy the new updates!

-

--

Huey and others found out that Felipe was staying at the mayor's mansion, that in itself could've told them that it was bad news going after Felipe or else they could end up on national television. Instead, they had to stakeout the mansion, lookin for openings as they leave to swoop in and take out Felipe.

Since, Georgie was dead this would be harder than they thought until Riley spoke up with an idea. "Why don't we just take the niggas phone and text him saying you're dead." Riley crosses his arms. Huey thought for a moment and slowly nodded his head. "He's onto something, grab his phone." He motioned to Cindy, since she was the one who killed and maimed him.

She sighed and dug around in both of his pant pockets and until she felt the phone and tossed it to Huey, leaving a bloody print on the phone. He rubbed the blood off of him onto his jeans and then began texting Felipe.

After it was done, they all waited in silence, as this moment counted if they were all going to be living to see another holiday. More minutes passed and the phone dings. Huey took a look at the phone and nodded his head, reading the message outloud. "Meet me tomorrow, square garden, 8:00 sharp." 

The rest of the crew sighed in relief, thinking they had done it. "That's good, we can move in on him from there. It's almost over." Cindy stated

Meanwhile, Rodrick was sitting in the trees across from the whole ordeal, watching from the scope of his rifle. He had a clear shot towards Huey and could've easily taken him out from there.  But, it would've been too easy for what he did to his niece. He lowered his rifle and sighs. He planned on meeting them again...

--

While they were fighting an ongoing war, Jazmine was slowly fighting for her life. She had been drifting in and out all day and doesn't know right from blue. She just knew she had to stay alive to see another day.

After a couple of hours, she finally got stable and woke up in the dead of night. She was thirsty and no one was around, this was a top government facility they surely had better things to do.

In truth, Penelope had slightly given up on Jazmine , she wasn't giving her the information she needed. So, keeping her alive and taking care of her needs wasn't a priority. 

Jazmine slowly sat up as Penelope walked into her room. "Easy there, Jazzy. Wouldn't want to hurt your small frame." Penelope joked.

Jazmine didn't respond back to her, she was too busy hurting everywhere to entertain. Penelope shook her head "You could've been a great officer, yet you sacrifed your career over  criminals now look at you," she could barely look at Jazmine.