S2:1

A Month Later.

A month has passed since Huey, Riley, Cindy, Jazmine, Caesar, and Christini escaped from New York and fled to Paris. Huey and Riley quickly used the money to find them a place to stay. For awhile they skipped from hotel to hotel, until Huey bought them a small house under the name 'Michael Venton'

Even though they had spent a month in Paris, it was still hard communicating, the food was different, and they couldn't watch any television.

Riley threw the remote at the tv. "Fuck this man!" He said, standing up very annoyed.

Huey looked up from his book, raising an eyebrow. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Huey responded to his actions sharply.
Riley chuckled. "You know what's wrong wit me nigga... EVERYTHING. You just couldn't have sent us somewhere where niggas didn't fucking eat bagettes and speak gibberish."

Huey rolled his eyes. "I told you to download some movies on your laptop before we left, not my problem. Read the subtitles." Huey said, his eyes going back to his book.

Cindy came into the room, sitting down on the couch. "He has a point yknow. How long are we even supposed to be staying here?"

Huey sighed and closed his book, placing it on the coffee table. "I don't detective, you tell me? I mean you did investigate us and then your psycho friend basically snitched on all of us and put us in this situation. So I'd say we have to be here for at least... six months."

"Hey nigga back off her bruh. At least she admitted it bruh. And it ain't all her fault dawg. That nigga Caesar is the reason the bitch even brought us in." Riley added.

Huey snickered. "You're saying that as if they weren't going to bring us in regardless."

"Fuck it let's drop it... Where's Caesar and the rest with the food, they've been gone for about 2 hours."

Cindy shrugged. "I don't know maybe it's because we're in a foreign land... I'll give them a call." Cindy said sarcastically. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone dialing Jazmine's number. She waited for it to ring and then it answered. Before she could even speak she heard a voice on the other side.

"I want to speak with Huey Freeman, I think I have something that may be of grave importance to him." A French voice said from the other side.

Cindy gulped and stood up, leaning over and offering Huey the phone. "It's for you."
Huey grabbed the phone. "Huey Freeman speaking."

"Huey Freeman, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting... Well, that doesn't matter. I have some assets of yours, but you know them as Caesar, Jazmine, and of course Christini."

Huey took a moment to process it and then responded. "Who the fuck are you?"

"That's not a question you should be asking a person especially because you're on my turf. I know about your small home, I know about the million in cash you have tucked under your bed, I know you're running from the police. The real question is 'What do I want'."

"What DO you want?"

"That's really simple Huey Freeman. I'm Felipe, nice to meet you. Let me tell you a short but sweet story. Once upon a time ago, I lived in New York, had a operation there, controlled the entire city. That was when you were nothing but street trash trying to scrap on by. Well, fast forward a bit. I'm starting to lose control. You, your brother, and the man I have with me today are taking over my turf at a rapid rate. Uniting the gangs, burning MY buildings. So, instead of fighting it, I leave and flee to Paris. I start up my business here, hoping to never hear your name again and silently hoping I'd end up having the chance to get my revenge once possible. So, what I want is New york. I want you to promise me, that you won't do anything crime related in New york again." Felipe explained.