S2:2

Christini woke up with a bunch of police officers around her, she tried to move her arms but they were cuffed. Chief Penelope walked past the officers, her arm still was bleeding from the shotgun. She bent down, getting on Christini's level.

"What happened to you? You used to be one of our best agents. Now, you're running around the country with known criminals and rogue officers?" Penelope said.

Christini furrowed her eyebrows. "You said you were going to bring me in... Why should I spend time in prison for not updating you on my case? I was aiding and abetting anything, that was Jazmine and Cindy." Christini fired back.

Penelope rolled her eyes and chuckled. "You know, I was going to get you out of that cell right? You know I wasn't going to actually let you goto prison? But, you fucked it all up. Letting them take you, now it makes you look like a suspect." She shook her head. "But, I'm offering you a chance to get out of all this."

"I'm listening."

Meanwhile...

Huey and the rest of everybody had stolen a van and gotten out of the area.

"So, y'all going to tell me what the fuck you were thinking coming to ma house?" Granddad started.

"Nigga what? Who told you come out bussin with a shotgun? Yo old ass wanted some action." Riley chuckled.

"For real." Caesar agreed.

"Yall still ain't answered my question? How you gon be smart and dumb at the same time Huey?"

Huey shrugged his shoulders. "I couldn't stand another minute in Paris."

"Yeah okay, you ain't gon to be able to stand another minute in jail pretty soon. Mark my words." Granddad said.

Huey pulled up to a hotel on the other side of the city. He sent out Jazmine to pay for it and they all headed in the room.

Once everybody was decently settled, Huey announced something. "Alright, here's what's going to happen Me, Riley, and Caesar. We're leaving, we have to meet with some of the other bosses. If we are going to be on the run, we're going to have to get this business up and running. I want everybody to STAY HERE." Huey looked to Jazmine and Cindy.

"DO not take any calls. If Christini calls do not give her your location at ALL. She may be compromised by the police... That's it for now, Riley and Caesar let's go." Huey grabbed his coat and left. Caesar and Riley followed him out the door.

"I'm going to take a shit." Granddad stood up, grabbed his phone and went into the bathroom. Cindy and Jazmine looked at each other. "You think we made the right choice? Coming with them?" Jazmine asked. "You want to rot in jail?" Cindy asked.
"I mean no but... I spent half of my life pursuing my career as a police officer and I didn't think I'd be running around with the person I wanted to convict."

Cindy sighed. "Me either, but that's how life is working out right now. IF life gives you a second chance, take it. I'm not rotting in jail..." Cindy looked around. "And I swear if this doesn't work out or if they get caught... I swear to you we'll be the first ones gone." She said.

"But for now, let's make the most of it." Cindy grabbed a nearby remote and turned on the TV, switching it between channels.

Meanwhile...

Christini adjusted her shirt while walking out of the police station, she was given a phone and wire. It was firmly taped against her chest. Her phone had a tracker and a voice recorder in it. She walked a few blocks away from the police station and called Jazmine.

It rang for a few seconds before it answered
"Hello?" She heard her voice on the other line.

"Look, I don't blame you guys for leaving me... I was out of line but I made it out of there. Where are you guys, I don't want to get picked up."