Bith the brothers blocked the mace, pushed it away from themselves and rushed towards their respective wifes. Arjun caught Draupadi in his arms before she falls and touch the ground. Karn did the same with Adwika.

This is when everyone noticed that Adwika and Draupadi had fainted, Karn and Arjun ran from the arena just to save their wifes.

"Sh.. shona, shona please open your eyes... What happened to you shona... Please speak to me... I'm sorry for what what happened today but please don't punish me like this Shona... Please wake up", Arjun pleaded Draupadi, patting her cheeks gently.

"Pri... Priye... What happened to you priye? Wake up priye... Please wake up...", Karn pleaded, tapping Adwika's cheeks gently.

Karn, Arjun, pick them up and take them to their joint room, I'll get the doctor immediately." Said Devaki.

The two brothers wasted no time. They immediately picked up their respective wifes but rushed to the room. Devaki got the family doctor in about two minutes.

"What happened to them?" Asked the whole family (except Krishna) in unison to Arjun and Karn.

"We have no idea... Even we are shocked." Arjun clarified and Karn nodded.

The royal doctor went inside the room to check Adwika and Draupadi along with Devaki and Mahima. The rest of them just waited outside the room, hoping that Draupadi and Adwika were fine.

After a long while, the royal doctor came outside with a huge smile on her face, confusing everyone.

"Congratulations Rajkumar Arjun and Maharaj Karn. Your wifes are pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed in joy.

Both the brothers froze in their places listening to the news. Both of them were feeling extremely happy and overjoyed about their new baby, but were also sad and guilty for the Hastinapur incident.

The whole family immediately rushed inside to meet Adwika and Draupadi. Everyone forgot about the sour incident for the moment and congratulated the two couples and went out of the room to let the couple have their personal time.

The two couples congratulated eachother by sharing a group hug and went back to their respective rooms which was attached to the joint room (i.e, the joint room is a room connecting Adwika and Draupadi's chambers and is a hangout place of both the sisters. To the right door of the joint room, is Draupadi's room and to the left door is Adwika's room)

*In Arjun and Draupadi's chamber*

Arjun laid Draupadi on the soft matress and locked the room door. He then went and sat next to Draupadi, holding her hands in his. He had tears in his eyes. His eyes expressed love, pain, guilt, happiness and a fatherly emotion.

"I'm sorry shona... Please forgive your Parth.... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness for what I did, I just deserve your hate and anger but, I-I can't live without you. Please forgive me, please give me one last chance." Arjun cried in front of Draupadi.

"I- I forgive you this time but, if something like this happens again, I will never be able to forgive myself.", Draupadi said.

"I will never ever let that happen Shona. I promise you. This is your Parth's promise to you." Arjun confessed truthfully. Draupadi nodded with q smile and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.

"We... We are having a baby Shona! We're gonna be be parents once again!" Arjun exclaimed in joy.

"Yes Arya!", Draupadi exclaimed in equal excitement.

"I bet it is my princess over there." Arjun cooed near her belly.

"And how do you know it?" Draupadi asked questioningly.

"I know it... Just father instincts", Arjun answered with a pleasant smile.

"Hmm... How would Abhi, Babru, Ansh and Aadu (ArDi's children) react to it?", Draupadi asked in worry.

"Don't worry Shona. I assure you that the kids would love to have a new sibling. We can tell this to them tommorow and I bet that Abhi and Babru would dance in joy." Arjun stated with a smile.

"And what about Ansh and Aadu?" Draupadi asked with a pout.

"They wouldn't even understand what we are saying shona... Rey's just two years old and Aadu is an year old" Arjun laughed and Draupadi hit his shoulder playfully.

PROMO:
Vanvaas!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️