A BIG SHOCK

In the previous chapter:
The proposal 💖💖

Present:

All the pandavas and Panchal-Dwarika siblings were very happy about the new found live stories. After a small talk with eachother, they all went back to the place where everyone were present. By this time, almost all the guests had retired, and only Panchal and Dwarika family were remaining. As soon as all of them enter, Shakuni signals something to Maharaj Dritarastra with his hands, which went unnoticed by everyone and by this, Maharaj Dritarastra clears his throat to gain everyone's attention. As he did, everyone turned to him.

'I have a proposal for you....maharaj Drupad', Dritarastra started.

'what proposal Maharaj Dritarastra', asked Maharaj Drupad with confusion in his voice.

'A marriage proposal... I am asking your daughter Draupadi's hand for my son Duryodhan', Dritharastra said and everyone except Dritharastra, Shakuni, Duryodhan and Dusshasan were very much shocked. Drupad and Vasudev looked at Draupadi for her answer and she immediately nodded a 'NO' which they were quite obvious of.

'Maharaj Dritarastra...', Drupad started his words thinking of how he can kindly deny his proposal.

'so, when will we fix the marriage dates?', Maharaj Dritarastra asked, not letting Maharaj Drupad to complete his words.

'our answer is a NO', Maharaj Vasudev answered, slightly pissed off by Maharaj Dritarastra's words and seeing him answer, Maharaj Drupad mouthed him a thank you to which he smiled. But then, Maharaj Dritarastra spoke again making everyone except the kauravas angry.

'Maharaj Vasudev, Draupadi is Maharaj Drupad's daughter and you have no rights on her so stay quiet', Dritarastra spoke angrily making everyone except kauravas and Shakuni angry.

'STOP IT!! Maharaj Dritarastra, first learn how to respect. Secondly, who told you that Maharaj Vasudev is not my father. Pitashree Drupad and pitashree Vasudev are the same for me, both are my fathers and Mata pratishta, mata Devaki and Mata Rohini, all three are my mothers. Infact, for all the siblings of Panchal and Dwarika. Am I right fathers?', Draupadi spoke and turned to her two fathers who smiled fondly at her.

'you are absolutely right putri!!', Drupad and Vasudev exclaimed happily together.

'I-I'm sorry... but when will we fix the marriage dates?', Dritarastra asked, fake apologising.

'I THINK YOU DID NOT HEAR PITASHREE VASUDEV CLEARLY MAHARAJ DRITARASTRA, MY ANSWER TO THIS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL IS A CLEAR NO', Draupadi yelled angrily.

'But he loves you a lot putri Draupadi', Shakuni said in his manipulative tone making Draupadi and Arjun more and more pissed off.

'and I don't', Draupadi said sternly and continued her words 'and please call me rajkumari Draupadi itself, as I'm not your daughter nor I want to be one'.

'well said my dear lioness, he really deserves some of that straight forward words', Arjun thought and smirked mentally seeing Shakuni's face.

'so what, you'll start loving him after the marriage', Shakuni said making the Pandu, Dwarika and Panchal family angry. Draupadi and Adwika just roll their eyes at Shakuni's nonsense.

'GANDHAR RAJ SHAKUNI!! MIND YOUR WORDS ORELSE WE WON'T SPARE YOU', Tejveer, Balram, Drishtadyumn and Krishna angrily shouted at Shakuni, making him step back immediately.

'Maharaj Dritarastra, it's a clear 'NO' from our side and this no includes for Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati, Vijaya and Kritika's proposals too, if you have planned for that', krishna said in a serious tone.

'andas per the traditions of Panchal and Dwarika, we don't force marriage upon the maiden. Our princesses choose their groom on their own either by a swayamvar or without it. It's completely their decision about whom they wanna marry', Balram said with a stern voice.

'and if you have any problem with this decision, we don't care, Tejveer said, earning a small chuckle from all the sisters.

'and still if you have a problem with this, you can call up a war, we are ready for that too', Drishtadyumn said in a serious tone.

'Absolutely, we are ready', Tejveer, Balram and Krishna agreed to Drishtadyumn's words.

'N-No, there is no need to call up a war, i just asked... it's okay if the answer is no, it's absolutely okay.... there is no need for a war', Dritarastra stuttered fearfully. Shakuni, Dusshasan and Duryodhan get angry as their plan failed and walk out of there.

After this heated argument, Panchal family and Dwarika family were ready to go back. As Draupadi was about to go to her palquin, Arjun pulls her back and traps her between himself and the wall.

'what are you doing Parth? Leave me... what if anyone see us like this', Draupadi whisper yelled and Arjun just smirked but didn't let go.

'Everyone are busy bidding bye to eachother, noone will notice us', Arjun said and kissed her forehead.

'You really love me na
Arjun...', Draupadi asked suddenly and Arjun smiles.

'yes I do, I love you more than I love myself', Arjun replied honestly.

'you will never let go of me in any situation and be with me forever. Right?', Draupadi asked.

'yes Shona, I love you and will always do. I promise that I'll never let you go and I'll marry you as soon as possible and make you stay with me forever', Arjun said and Draupadi blushed and kissed Arjun's cheeks and ran away to her panquin. Arjun kept his hand in his cheeks and smiled like a fool looking at Draupadi's direction.

PROMO:
ALL DANGER COMING UP!!

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter 😋😋

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😅😅
(Silent readers, please do vote...)

Stay safe and happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤