THE SISTERS REUNION

In the previous chapter:
The pandavas reveal their identities and Draupadi's hurt behaviour towards Adwika.

*In the forest*

Adwika was running behind Draupadi, yelling at her to stop, but Draupadi didn't. Both their eyes were totally red and teary, unshed tears threatening to spill any moment. After a while, Draupadi stopped near a waterfall and sat at the edge of it. Adwika sat beside her and kept her hand on Draupadi's shoulder. She jerked it at first, but Adwika kept it once again and this time, she didn't protest and let her hand be. A few moments of silence pass by and both of them were silently crying.

After a while, Adwika turned towards Draupadi and wiped Draupadi's tears. Draupadi did the same with Adwika.

'drau... Please forgive me... I know you are really hurt because, I hid the truth from you and made everyone sad... But trust me, I was helpless and even though I wanted to tell you all the truth, I just couldn't... please talk to me drau... you know right, I can't bear your and kanha bhaiyya's silence and ignorance towards me', sobbed Adwika.

Draupadi had calmed down a bit bu now and she hugged Adwika to comfort her and wiped Adwika's tears.

'but why jiji?', asked Draupadi calmly.

'you might have already guessed... But lemme tell you... This varanavrath incident was not an accident but was a pre-planned murder Sketch on us, the Pandu family, made by Duryodhan and Gandhar Raj Shakuni... Though we escaped from there, Duryodhan's spies were on lookout for us.... We too wanted to reveal but, pitashree Pandu and Mata Kunti and Mata Madri were really hurt and upset with the kuru family so, they decided that we'll hide for sometime and will not let our a single clue about our existence to anyone, until the right time comes. So, even I was bound to it... Sorry Drau', Adwika explained sadly.

'even I'm sorry jiji... I spoke to you like that... I was just sad and I didn't mean to hurt you with my words', Draupadi said.

Both the sisters hugged and were back to their original mood.

'I missed you a lot jiji', squealed Draupadi.

'I missed you more Drau', squealed Adwika. Again both the sisters hugged each other as if their life depended on it.

'forgot us?', someone said from behind.

Both the sisters turned back to see their other four sisters Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati and Vijaya standing there with a smile.

'so, everyone sorted between you two?', asked Devika.

'yup, completely!!', both the sisters said with a broad smile.

'very good', Devika, Valandhara, Karenumati and Vijaya said with a smile. All the six sisters had a big group hug and then, they were chitchatting for a few hours and then, they decided to go back.

As the sisters reached back, they saw the whole Pandu family and their fathers (Drupad and Vasudev) and brothers (Balram, Tejveer, Krishna and Dhristadyumn) waiting for them with a tensed and worried face. Kunti and Madri rushed over to them and hugged them all tightly.

'ard you all fine darlings?', asked a worried Kunti and Madri.

'yes a, we are fine', said the sisters with a smile.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the short update...

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️