All of the wolverines simultaneously yelled, "I love you," causing the venomous to halt what they were doing and turn to stare at them in shock.
Despite their affection for the Wolverines, they are unable to accept the boys because of the hurt and suffering they have experienced. In an effort to stay as far away from the Wolverines as possible, they all flee the estate. Wolverines were unsure of whether to follow them or leave them alone.

When Venomous arrived at the Jhope Kai Mansion, they discovered Jhope and Jin relaxing on a couch. Both boys are perplexed at seeing all the venomous...

.
.

POV: JIN.

Jhope and I were having a conversation when all of my lone venomous babies suddenly burst through the door. I could sense the tension on their faces. I'll seize their ass, I promise, if those dumb Wolverines are once again to blame. They all arrive and assemble in front of JHope and I. I get up and move in their direction.

“ Hey, what happened babies ?”

Jimin's cries for "Hyung why are they like that, why they live to make us suffer" made me uneasy.

"Whatever they did, I swear I'll snatch each of them with my pink pan." ”

“No, Hyung, it's not like that; they apologize.”

I look at them being speechless. “ What... Then what happened?”

I gasped as Taehyung stated, "They said they love us," thinking that those morons had finally realized their mistake. I was relieved, but puzzled as to why my babies were crying. I now understand that they must be uncertain and afraid. It's understandable, but I don't think it would be harmful to give them another chance. Even Namjoon, experienced first annoyance upon learning that he is gay. This behavior is normal.

"Kids, I know you all must be terrified, upset, or frustrated about the Wolverines, but if you look at it from their perspective, you'll realize that it's not easy for them to accept this significant shift; for example, finding out you're gay all of a sudden is not something they can handle easily. You understand, but notice how they are now accepting your love; this indicates that they truly care for you, and it's okay to give them another chance.

Venomous nod and think as they try to comprehend what I'm saying. I hope they will take my counsel since I can tell that Wolverines genuinely care about them. Hannie grinned, "Fine Hyung, thank you so much.

"Remember one thing, candy. Real love doesn't meet you at your best; it meets you in your mess, okay," Jhope eventually remarked while flashing a bright smile and giving a poisonous nod. I'm overjoyed that everyone of my babies found genuine love.

“Wow, everyone is here”, we exclaim as we turn around to see Baekhyun and Sehun smilingly entering the mansion.

"Yeah, just spending time with each other," I said. You two may also join us.

"No no, we are here to get Jhope we exo family are going out for dinner so now he is apart of our family you know," We all have sly glances at our hobi. Yes, we now know that Kaihope is dating. When they revealed this to us in the morning, we were all ecstatic.

“Ohhhhhhhhh..... Okay hobi go and enjoy we will take our leave right boys ” Venomous nod and soon we all left to our own destiny.

_________________________________

Pov : Taehyung.

My thoughts on Jin Hyung's comments are never-ending. Must I be forgiving of Kook and give him a chance. He is, as I had anticipated, sitting on the bed and browsing through his phone. I gulped as I entered the room and sat down on the bed.  I saw Him approach, he sat down next to me and sighed heavily before speaking.