I am here....

Começar do início

On the other side Haseena watches her silently...she has been observing her ever since Karishma walks at the door...she wanted to talk to her but thinks this might be not the right time...or may not saying anything might be better for a person who had just lost someone in their life...sometime silence speaks more than words...

Haseena keeps another box on cot and starts arranging her room without saying anything...she knows her friend every well....what she likes...so she quietly does her work while keeping eye on Karishma...

"I know how it feels to loose someone in their life...i have been there...i have too lost a family at my early age and Karishma used to there for me....but this time it's different...i don't why I am saying but this time I feel like the situation is little bit different from her time...we are same people but not that same..."

"but uss wqt Karishma humare saath hi thi haar wqt....haar pal....mujhe aaj bhi yaad jab hum apne room me bait kar ro raha the tab yahi aaya karthi thi hume sambalne me....humne kahi baar unhee jaane ko yaha taki kahi baar ladai bhi huvi hai lekin fir bhi kahi se aa jaathi thi....humne apne room ka door bhi baad kar diya fir bhi ek karkosh ki tarah andhar aa jaathi thi...uss baare me yaad karthe hai tho haasi hi aathi hai but ab aise nahi hai...hume samjh nahi aa raha ki kis tarah se hum Karishma se baat kare...hum unhee aise tho dekh nahi sakthe......par lag raha hai iss baar unhee maana thoda muskil hai....i know what she must be feeling right now...so it must be easy for me to handle her...i hope she does...."Haseena thoughts were broken by the voice....

"apko ye sab karne ki jaurt nahi hai Haseena..."says Karishma...

Haseena looks at her...Karishma giving her weak smile... "I know...but I wanted to do.... aise hi raha nahi sakthe haina....kisi ko tho situation ko sambalna hoga na...but aap fikar mat kijiye...hum hai yaha par...."

Karishma with much difficultly walks near her...takes some books and helps her...they don't talk much just do their work...steals glances of each other here and there...they observe each other every closely and thinking how much they have grown up in these years...

After doing all the chores Suhani and Karishma takes a bath....Neelam maa makes something to eat...all let them to take some rest...except Neelam maa..Haseena and her grandmother goes to their house...due to tiredness both mother and daughter sleeps soundly..

In the Evening..

Haseena and her grandmother comes again to their house with snacks and ration....thought it would be easy for them in the initial says to do something....Neelam maa makes some tea and all gather around to talk....Neelam maa and Haseena grandmother get busy with Suhani while Haseena walks towards Karishma room..

She slowly opens the door and see Karishma still laying on bed looking at the ceiling with blank expression...her heartaches seeing her friend in that condition....she is used to be a strong one and now she has no idea what going on in her mind...

Haseena walks towards her and calls her softly...Karishma looks at her and then to ceiling....Haseena again holds her hand and makes her sit..

"Haseena kya kar rahi ho...."

"chalo bahar....sab tumare wait kar raha hai..."

"hume nahi aana..."

"kithne din tak aise rahana ka plan baanaya hai...ek din tho niklana hoga..."

"lekin humare maan nahi kar raha hai..aur bahar aakar bhi kya kare..fir vo hi baate..aur baar baar vohi soch soch kar humare dimag karab ho raha hai..."

"aise kuch nahi hoga...believe me...come on...kuch khalo..aagr tumne kuch nahi khaya tho maa bhi nahi khayegi....do you want that..."

Karishma just stares at her..Haseena gives her weak smile....slowly Karishma gets up and walks outside followed by Haseena....the girls sits beside the ladies.. Karishma holds her mother hand and sits there quietly...Suhani caress her head lovingly and gives her forehead kiss....they all have little chit chat...

At night after dinner...

Haseena comes out looking for Karishma who is sitting on the bench watching the sky....her eyes her tried and dry...Haseena goes and sits beside her....

"humne tumse pucha hi nahi...."says Karishma turning to her.. "kaise ho.."

Haseena smiles at her antcis...."jo hume puchna chaiye tha...vo aap humse puch rahi hai..."

"socha topic change karke baat karenge tho I can be free from thinking..."

"kyu inthna soch rahi hai....sab kuch hai yaha par...hum hai...dadi hai..fir fikar kis baat ki...."

"baat vo nahi hai Haseena...."

Haseena cuts her... "baat jo bhi ho..abhi uss baare me sochana ka wqt nahi hai..."

Karishma looks at her...Haseena continues... "maan the hai ki abhi ye sab nahi kahana chaiye...but don't you think inn sab ke liye ek time chaiye..abhi jo bhi sochnege dimag me kuch nahi aayega sivaye unke baare me aur kuch nahi...give yourself some time.. heal yourself...maybe you will find your answers...

"do you think it will work..."

Haseena smiles ... "it worked for me...aur hume maa ke baare me bhi sochna hoga...pehale samjh lo ki apke saath kya ho raha hai fir uska react karna..."

"vo tho bahut kuch ho raha hai..baas react hi karna hai aur kuch nahi..."

"nahi karna tho bhi thik hai....just give it time...everything will come according to it...."

Silence prevails around them...then Karishma turns her face to her.... "hume laga ki aap humse baat nahi karege..socha gusse me honge..."

Haseena smiles and holds her hand.... "gussa hone keliye bhi reason hone chaiye...and we both know it's not that valid....

Karishma takes a deep breath and keeps her head on Haseena shoulder...Haseena puts her arm around her and holds her securely...

"do you think will I ever be recovering from this..."

"I know it's not that easy but one day you will let it go....that's how the life works...and don't worry...i am still here..."

They don't say anything and stays like that...they didn't want to leave each other not now.... still they have question in their mind will they able to rebuild the friendship which the have lost years ago..

And Have no idea are they still friends or not...?

Not thinking too much they stays there looking at the moon light with cool breeze just enjoys the company of one another....

Its not Always Just The Heart.. Sometimes Your Mind Breaks As well..

******

Adios Amigos....