While hugging Haseena eyes falls on Suhani....she breaks the hug looking at her Karishma eyes and then move towards her mother.. she gives her warm hug...Karishma just watches them..

Haseena while hugging Suhani.. "I am sorry about Uncle Aunty...dont worry everything will be fine..."

Suhani breaks the hug.. "pata nahi bacha....i hope ki aise hi ho...."

"Suhani...."someone calls her at the gate..

All turns and sees an old aged woman...Karishma smiles a little...the old woman goes near her and hugs her tightly...

"kaise hai mere bacha..kithne saal ho gaaye hai tumhe dekh kar...."breaks the hug...caresses Karishma cheeks lovingly... "ab chitna mat kar...yaha aa gaayi na....sab thik ho jaayega....hum sab mil kar sambla lenege...."then walks towards Suhani...who is on verge of crying..

The old woman holds her hand... "haar mat maan Suhani...inthna kamzor hone ki jarurt nahi hai....abhi thoda muskil hoga lekin hum sab hai tum dono keliye....kabhi socha nahi tha ki vo layak aise kuch karega....par ab chitna mat karo aage ka socho...sab tumhare saath hai...."

Nelaam maa joins her... "haan Suhani...ab tumhe apne aur Karishma ke baare me sochan chaiye..jo huva usse aage badhe ki koshish karo....aur akele mat samjhna hum sab hai yaha par..."

"pata nahi mujhe aage kya karna hai..but sab keliye time bahut lagega....mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha ki kaise sab kuch aage jaa kar sambal paavugi..."say Suhani...

"inthna bhi mat soch.....ek kaam karthe hai..ghar ko arrange kar lethe hai fir baat karthe hai thik hai...."

"haan chalo abhi kaam bahut hai....pehale isse kahatm karthe hai.."says Neelam maa and all gets on to work..

Haseena too takes the box from the truck but stopped by Karishma.. she turns around and sees Karishma coming with another box..

"hum sambal lenege Haseena..tum rahne do.."

"pata hai hume..lekin iss baar hume madad karne tho....hum sab mil kar karenge tho ye saare kaam jaldhi ji kahatam ho jaayega....apko aur maa ko rest karne ka time bhi milega....inthni dur se travel karke aaye ho...apko dekh lag raha hai ki you need some sleep...just let us take care of it okay...."

Karishma doesn't say anything and nods her head lightly.... then get busy with the household works.... everyone takes a part to arrange the house as they don't want to give more trouble for the family...

Suhani and Karishma has no energy to do anything...they are doing for the sake of their life...and for other of course....while doing both mother and daughter have tears in their eyes as everything remains them of him... he is one the bought each other every furniture...now its traumatising to do it without him...

They have never done anything without him and now they have deal everything alone...Karishma gets frustrated thinking about him and throws the things here and there...everyone watches her and didn't dared to say anything especially Haseena...she is feeling helpless now...

Karishma walks from there leaving everyone worried...Suhani takes a deep breath....the grandmother keeps a hand on her shoulder and blinks her eyes...and tells her to give her some space.. she will be around...so they do their work calmly...

After sometime Karishma reaches her room...there she sees her things...she keeps the box on cot and sits on the floor leaning her back on the wall...she closes her eyes...she is having this anxiety and tired ...she don't have energy to say thing....and couldn't take it anymore.. leaving everything behind is killing her...

She misses her father very much but also feels anger towards him...his betrayal and all those things comes in her mind and gets disturbed.... she calms herself down by taking a long breath...