Ch-1

-Two years after the Kyuubi attack-

Naruto was sleeping on the lap of his aunt, Lady Tsunade, who, along with Jiraiya, were taking care of Naruto since he was born.

No one in the Village Hidden in the Leaves knew who was the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki, since Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage ordered the execution of Danzo, Koharu and Homura and also disbanded the civilian council, much to the shinobi council's relief.

Naruto had shown great potential as a two-year-old. He could talk when he was a month old, walk when he was two months old, and had completely read the Scroll of Seals, (Which Jiraiya had borrowed from the Hokage) and mastered every jutsu present in it.

He had insane amounts of chakra along with god-like chakra control that enabled him to perform high-ranking jutsus with mere ease. He almost destroyed the entire house that they were living in because Tsunade refused to give him a piece of dango that she was eating.

At that moment, Jiraiya and Tsunade were discussing Naruto's strength and chakra control.

"Naruto is a talented kid, no, a prodigy. He can possibly destroy the world by the time he is 18," said Tsunade.
"Or he could do that by the time he is 10! I think it is the right time for me to teach him the Rasengan!" replied Jiraiya, eager to teach Minato's son. Tsunade nodded her head and looked downwards at a sleeping Naruto. "But don't you dare take him to Toad Mountain. You have to wait until he is at least 10." Tsunade wagged a finger at Jiraiya. Jiraiya laughed it off nervously. Naruto woke up from Tsunade's lap and yawned. "Were you guys talking about me?" he questioned them. "Yes, we were talking about how cute you look!" Tsunade said, tickling Naruto on his stomach, and making him laugh. They kept doing that until the sunset, after which they headed back to their house, to make Naruto ready for tomorrow's training.