"Garden?" Fred asked in wonder and followed the older man down the stairs. Fred found himself in a big backyard. Grass from beginning to the end and two large trees on either end of the garden. Fred followed his gaze behind the trees at gasped.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Fred breathed out as he looked over at the castle. He could see Hogwarts in the distance the towers bathing in the sunlight. It was magnificent. Fred suddenly wanted to tell Hermione about this view, about the shop. The thought of it broke his heart a bit. But Fred was so excited to tell George about the deal and floo'd home instantly. He sat down at his desk and started to write the letter.

That night in Romania, the Weasleys and Hermione sat down at the kitchen table. They talked about the reserve as they ate their dinner. Hermione had a feeling Ginny and George wanted to talk about something. But before she could ask, George looked up from his empty plate and stood up.

"Hermione, can I talk to you?" Hermione looked surprised up at the red head and nodded.

"We will get started on dessert." Charlie said as he cleared the table with Ginny's help. Hermione led George out into the garden and sat down on the lawn chairs. Hermione wrapped herself in the blanket that laid there.

"So..."

"So, Hermione about Fred. No, let me finish." George held out his hand and Hermione closed her mouth again. "Yes, I know. I kind of figured it out, I mean Ginny kind of figured it out the Sunday after you left."

"Oh." Hermione exclaimed softly.

"But nothing happened with Fred and that girl. Fred told me he liked someone, and the only one I could think of was the waitress because you guys told us he hooked up with her. So, that night at the bar I kind of locked Fred in the restroom with her, she threw herself at him because I told her he liked her. Fred was trying to leave but she just planted one on him and he tried to pull away."

Hermione didn't know what to believe. She knew what she saw that night. George seemed to understand what she was thinking.

"Hermione, it was all just a misunderstanding and bad timing. Fred has been a wreck since you left like that. You know he yelled at me that night? I mean really yelled. In the middle of the bar no less. He never yelled at me like that. After he stopped yelling, he went to your flat but couldn't get in, he tried calling, he even sat in front of your door for a couple hours before giving up."

Hermione looked at him with wide eyes full of shock. Did Fred really come after her? "I kind of blocked everything, everyone out that night and put silencing charms around the flat."

"Figured as much. Hermione, you really need to talk to him."

"I know." She dropped her gaze down at her feet.

"Mione," George placed a hand on her shoulder which made her look up. "I know it's not my business, but I know Fred is freaking out about it."

Hermione frowned at him not knowing where his going with this. "About what?"

"You're surrounded by men, Hermione. Fred thinks he lost his chance, and with you being one of the only women here. He's afraid you'll find someone here, he's afraid you won't come back."

"I'm used to being surrounded by men. In case you were wondering, most of them are married."

"That's a relief... but what about that Nicolae guy? He surely seems interested."

"No, Nicolae is just like how you guys were back in the day." She chuckled. "Just some harmless flirting, he flirts with everyone."

"If you're sure..." George wasn't convinced, he saw how the guy looked at her and how he scowled at him. But he knew Hermione could take care of herself. So he dropped the matter.