Then Law's eyes sharply looked at the man who was gonna punch him to death, instead of dodging, he got hit by a fist in the face, ended up falling his butt on the ground, falling on the ground with a bloody mouth, "I didn't pick for a fucking fight.." he spit the blood out of his mouth.

"HEY!!! HOW DARE YOU HIT TORAO LIKE THAT!?! THAT'S RUDE AND CRUEL!!!"

Luffy roared at him, out of anger, "W-What!? Me!? He started it!? He mock me!! He--..." the man saw a satisfying smirk across the lips of his, a very dark smirk. "Hey!! I hate that!! You punch him!! How awful of a person are you!?" Luffy got angry and he approached Law, he helped Law to stand up. "Thanks, I owe you one." He said, then slightly continued with his "Words".

"He's nothing but a jerk Mugiwara-ya.. I never thought he would show his true colors."

"W-What are you talking about!? You---..!"

"My fault? What did I fucking say to you? I was.. I just feel sorry for someone like you, how can you.. say such insolent things?"

"YOU FUCKER!!! IT'S YOUR GODDAMN FAULT!!! NOT MINE!!! YOU BITCH!!! I'LL---..!!!"

"You'll what? So this is your true colors.. what a shame, Mugiwara-ya is a friend of yours and this is how you showed your true colors? Maybe your feelings.. must also be fake. I.. just feel sorry. For you."

"Y-YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!.. I'LL FUCKING----..!!"

"SHUT UP!! YOU MORON!! I HATE WHEN YOU SAID MEAN THINGS!! THAT'S AWFULLY BAD!!! HOW DARE YOU!? I HATE IT!!! I ALMOST GOT FOOLED BY YOU!! YOU BIG BULLY!!!"

Luffy outrages out of anger, bursting out his anger, he doesn't like it when his dear one is getting hurt, it also insults him.

"W-WHAT!? N-NO!! I-I!!... H-HE!!.."

"I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE IF YOU KEEP BEING MEAN AND A BIG BULLY!!!"

Seeing Law, behind Luffy, wiping his blood, his pity look turn into a dark satisfying grin, and that last sentence of Luffy makes his heart more crazier and grinned once more, 'That's more like it, that was so fucking easy, he won't see this bitch around anymore, this is so lovely of him.' with that satisfying smirk. He was practically glad because of Luffy's simple mindset easily works. And it never thought it would be so useful.

And he called, "Mugiwara-ya, let's go. Shall we?" intertwining his hand with Luffy. Luffy calmed down a bit, and the guy is giving him a terrifying look.

Law only grin at him.

"Right!! I don't wanna see your face anymore!!!"

Luffy walks away first before Law, when he walks away, going to the car, Law's collar gets grabbed. And a dark whisper of his tone.

"Just who the fuck are you? Have the rights to control him? He's not a thing!!---..!!"

Law ended up gripping his hair tightly, lifting him up, the guy was groans in pain and Law gave him a boring look.

"Don't call him a "Thing". In fact, you're just a piece of shit. I hate when someone touches what's mine. And besides.. you're nothing but useless crap." Law ended up smirking and throwing him like nothing on the ground, stepping his face, the guy can't even fight back, Law's strength is out of the boundaries.

"Give me a favor. Don't fucking show your shitty face in front of him, don't even touch him, even the slightest strand of his hair. Even the slight touch coming from your fucking shitty fingers, it fucking ticks me off. I want myself to cut it."