Struggle and Pain

Start from the beginning

Not once did she show her back to the enemy.

Appearing directly behind Milah, she decides to try out Zoro's technique he taught her and gave permission for her to use. "Onigiri!"

The blonde bitch's eyes widen in shock and she coughs up blood, multiple wounds beginning to bleed as well. "Shit!"

Leo used the opportunity to grab Saki's wrist and throw her down.

Saki braces for impact and soon after the hard landing, twists out of Leo's tight grip, simultaneously flipping him on his back with her legs.

Saki winces, standing up. It felt like she had been tackled onto her back. Again.

Milah cackles and Leo laughs. "I ate the Damage Damage Fruit. Whatever damage you do to me, you take on as well." Leo smirks. "Since I touched you, we are now connected by pain."

"Crap." Saki hisses.

'You have more pain tolerance than that bastard. If you deal enough damage, he might pass out.'

'I'll take that chance. At least I'll know if my attacks hurt.' Saki chuckles dryly.

'Law is gonna be pissed.'

Saki grins at the thought. 'Hehe, good.'

Saki cracks her neck, grip tightening on her swords and widens her fighting stance. "Well, this is gonna be more fun than I thought. Although, I have just one question."

Milah and Leo glance at each other.

"How the hell did you two idiots get your hands on two Devil Fruits?"

Milah grins wickedly. "What, never heard of stealing?"

Saku hums. "And, you let your twin have the much cooler Devil Fruit? Man, that sucks."

Milah scowls and Leo grimaces. "What the hell do you mean by that? My Devil Fruit is cooler than his!"

"Ouch, sorry. Did I hit a nerve?"

Milah responds by sprinting toward Saki and raising her dagger.

Saki sheathes her swords.

'What the hell are you doing?!!'

Saki smirks. 'I won't bother using my swords with Milah. I'll get her down first and then go all out on Leo. Well, nearly all out.'

'Nearly all out on Leo? The one who basically tied your nerves together so you can feel his pain? Are you serious?'

'Very.'

Saki leans to the side, Milah stabbing air and Saki grabs her wrist, pulls her forward and knees her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Turning so her back was to Milah for the first time, Saki, still gripping Milah's wrist, flips her, the blonde landing harshly on her back.

Leo rushes at Saki, about to tackle her, but Saki kicks him in the chest, making him skid back a few metres.

Saki feels the full force, too, but ignores it, turning her attention back on the girl staggering back to her feet. Milah seemed to have never-ending daggers up her sleeve. Literally. How did she not cut herself on those?

Milah touches her nose hesitantly. Blood was streaming from it. It looked slightly crooked, too.

Saki raises her fist, about to knock the lights out of the other girl, but she suddenly feels like she was full-forced punched in the face. But she wasn't. She looks at Leo, grinning a bloody smile. The bastard punched himself. Saki wipes at her mouth and crimson-red blood stains her hand.