Chapter 1: 2:31am

Ophelia looked down on her knees as her tears started to roll. "When he admires from afar; he understands how i felt and tries to comfort me even though it doesn't help that much, but I can see him trying; he wanted to interact with me, but another guy approaches so he decided to back off. Noticing the pain in his eyes makes me want to comfort him, then again I don't want to ruin everything for him."

She paused and took a deep breath then continued "knowing i have no chance, i dont think im gonna do it again. Seeing him smile is making me happy, even though someone else is making doing it. It hurts to see him with someone else, but im just a nobody, im nothing. His soft smile, admiring him from afar is alright. I can't go back to the past knowing both of our histories. I didnt even get a chance to say goodbye, but it seems like he's happy without me and im good with it. I'm hoping wherever he is rn, that he has forgotten about me, the memories still haunts me no matter how bad i try to make new ones." trembling, she knelt down covering her face while tears flow down like river.

"I dont know what to say,

i know for sure she's drunk, why is she so careless,

knowing she's 19 and she might end up dead." Alex sighed and pulled her in to his apartment.

He placed her gently into the bed, 'respectfully' admiring her.

He wanted to kiss her, but that would be absurd and disrespectful; but seeing her reddish-brown curly hair, soft and fair pale skin, chubby cheeks makes him blush. Oh here goes his imaginations.

'Im being disrespectful,

she's drunk doesnt mean im gonna take advantage of her.

Lucas, my dear cousin,

why did you even broke her heart?

I know your intentions.

But out of all people, you chose to break hers?

I cant believe i looked up to you as a role model. I

knew you were no good.'

Alex mumbled to himself.

                He sighed and went out to the kitchen to drink a glass of fine wine, and brought it to the music room, placed it top on the closed grand piano. He played 'moonlight sonata, 1st movement' with tears on his eyes. His eyes were shining like diamonds, with it blueish-green iris, reflecting his view from the 17th floor. As he finished playing it, he wiped his sweats with his long n slender fingers, and arranged his silky blond hair.

Oh dear god, i

didnt noticed its morning already.

I didnt get enough sleep, geez.

Oh shit. I forgot to prepare tea for Ophelia.

It was 6 in the morning, she arrived in the dining area seeing Alex read. " g-Morning Phelia darling. Have some tea, it would help you for your head ache." Said alex with a soft smile, "thank you lex. But how did i ended up here?" Ophelia asked while scratching her head. He giggled in a bit then responded "You were drunk. I dont know how you got up here...but hey at least you're safe." With a soft tone as he is handing her a cup of tea.

"Then what time did i got here?" Ophelia asked as she was taking a sip. "About 2:31am. But its all good, no worries." Chuckled Alex. "Oh my god. We have classes today! Im a Fucking idiot, why did i- " he cut off her sentence "relax dear, i already called the teachers. I told them you were sick."

'Dang, fucking dumbass.

I dont even have a chance. Why am i even trying to get her. Her heart belongs to my cousin. She didnt even care of what an asshole he is.'

Alex thought while he's beating himself.

"Alex, since im already a disturbance towards you, I'll cook us our meal."

"No don't do it, i already asked the maid to cook for us. Soft-boiled egg, fried rice, sausage and salad. I noticed you liked your egg a bit raw." Crossing his arms and giving her a warm look.

"Oh dear. Alex you're bleeding!" exclaimed Ophelia. "Hold on, I'll grab my bag. I need to clean your forehead before anything else."

God. I love that woman.

"Alex hold still so it won't sting." Mouthed Ophelia with a soft concerned tone. "I don't know how you got this. But it doesn't looked like you got it from an accident... is it 'cause of me.? Who did it?" As she gave him a soft look. Alex looked at her tears rolling down from her eyes. 'Why the fuck is she crying. Oh dear don't cry.'

"Is it because of Tyler?" She asked with tears on her eyes.

"No Ophelia, its not your fault." He run his finger through her hair. "Look, its a wonderful morning. How about we go out and get you some clothes." He went out a soft smile trying to change the topic. Ophelia, on the other hand, she wiped her tears and cleans up the blood on his face.

Alex stand up and grabbed his keys, wallet, and coat. "Are you coming with me or not?" He asked. She responded with a nod as she is fixing her shoes. "Im selted."

Alex halted.

"Before we go.

I just wanna say...

Please stop being too soft on the people who treat you like shit."

Fuck it alex. Did your simp mode activated again?! Why the fu–

"Uhm... alex? Are you alright? Is there something bothering you?" Ophelia looked at him and held his hands. "Me? Nahh im alright. I just had a thought if i turned the bathroom lights off.. yeah."

'Im starting to go crazy...

Is it because i love her and she don't love me back?

I wish she

Can love me like i love her,

'Cause it hurts like hell.

is this some sort of curse  that i have to suffer? maybe, im not even the right person for her then, but please can someone love me like the i way i love her? Not even my own mother loves me, not even my father. What brings to my purpose here on earth beside from being a drastic me? can anyone tell me. Fuck, i sound like a pathetic helpless little puppy being left in the streets, with no mother. right... i have no mother, not even a father. all im left with is money. can't it be my parents instead? this is pathetic, i should'nt be weeping'

-Alex

——— end of chapter. ———