Guess not, fellows.

HELLO, IT HAS BEEN THREE OR TWO YEARS.

I'M SURE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CRINGY BULLCRAP BUT HOW WOULD Y'ALL FEEL IF I MADE ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT UPGRADED.

THERE'LL EVEN BE AN UPGRADED BIO THERE.

HELFJIDICKSNEIDKW.

Edit 1 ::
There won't be an updated bio, but here's a sneak peek into the new version.

_

“Oh! Just was curious... What will you be doing that gets you busy?” Funtime Freddy asked as he turned his chunky body to face him, curious now.

“Tch- do I have to tell you everywhere I go?” The fox spoke with a sarcastic smile on his face, he loved messing with his best friend.

“Yes.” The Funtime animatronic replied fast, awaiting the answer after groaning.

“Alright, I'll tell you.” The fox smirked smugly, turning his head away from the other as his eyes stayed focused on the bear. He heard a sigh of delight, seeing the other perk up more. “I'll be checking out the private room. You know, the office with the desk monitors, two doors that lead to hallways and a vent?” He stated, smiling as he turned his head to still look at Funtime Freddy.

_

The only reason why they were enemies in the original version was because I kept seeing things to where they're enemies or rivals, so I fell under the pressure of making them that.

Now I simply don't give a crap and well... That lead me to making Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy actually best friends!! I was also the same way with how Mangle, Toy Chica, and Chica were all supposed to act. They were supposed to hate each other. Nah, not in my eyes. They're actually good friends. Much prettier, isn't it?

Also, I may change this cover to some of my own art like I did with Glamorous Seduction and Emotionless Positivity.