05

“ It's beautiful isn't it?”

I jumped in shocked as i growl at the person and glaring at them. She held out her hand in surrender with a look of surprise and amusement on her face. It was the girl with mohawk hairstyle. I let out a huff before turning back to look outside. I can feel her standing beside me but i ignore her and let my mind fly around.

“ So.. you can speak?” she tried to make a conversation but i still didn't acknowledge her and i felt her sighed heavily. I don't know why but i felt a smirk coming to me sensing her frustration. We stayed in silence before she turned to look at me and i gave her a side glance.

“ Maybe the reason you won't speak with me is because you didn't know who i am. My name is Shuri, Princess of Wakanda younger sister of Prince T'Challa and i will be the one who will remove those vibranium on your neck and the muzzle” she said and my ears perked up at what she said and turn my head to look at her.

“ Can you do it?”

She flinch a little and stared at me in surprise as her lips parted a bit. She gasped before grinning widely to me.

“ You really can talk! I almost thought that my brother is crazy when he said you can speak and starts saying things when we didn't hear anything coming from you”

He said excitedly with a grin on her face. She's a talkative one. Sigh.

So.. can you really do it? Remove these vibranium on me?”

I cutted her off and she looks back to me. The grin on her face disappeared instantly and look at me seriously.

“ Yes i can. But we should wait for my brother first before doing the process” she said and i sighed internally. How long should we have to wait? I'm honestly getting impatient. I really wanted to get these things off and turn back to my old self.

“ Don't worry. It would not be long before he gets here since they are just doing the last thing for the ceremony” she said to me smiling a bit. “ How about i ask you some question first till he gets here, would it be fine with you?” i growl a bit and she took it as a yes.

“ So.. since my brother said you are a human. How old are you?”

“ I turned 16 last month” i said to her, nodding her head at me.

“ Cool. We're on the same age, I'm 16 as well. What's your name, then?”

Iris Lawson”

“ You have a beautiful name, Iris Lawson” she said and it caught me of guard. I'm not used to receiving some compliments and if I'm in my human form, my cheeks would flash in red. She was now looking outside but i can see the smile on her face and i look away. Not wanting to get caught by staring at her.

Yours are beautiful too, Shuri Udakuher smile widened a bit more until there was silence around us as no one dared to speak. It's not an uncomfortable one but rather the opposite. I don't know why but i found her presence calming that it makes me relax as my tense muscles let go the pressure on them. The silence didn't last long as her brother walked inside the lab followed by some woman warriors with spear, they all stood on the side as the man, if I'm correct is T'Challa walk closer to us with a smile on his face.

“ I apologize for the long wait but i can see that you and my sister are getting along well and i take it as a good thing” he said while looking back and forth to me and Shuri with a hint of tease on his voice. I internally raise my eyebrows at him as Shuri punch him on his arms.

Should we began?”

I asked cutting their little antics as Shuri quickly left her brother's side. I watch her doing some things on the table before walking back to the.. long board? That i was laying at earlier. She looks up to me before turning to her brother and nodded her head for confirmation. T'Challa turn to look at me and offers me a small, gentle smile before gesturing for me to get up on the long board. I look at it, a little unsure but they must have noticed it as Shuri reassure me that it's okay, also offering a gentle smile. Taking a deep breath, i climb up on it before laying myself down. Shuri goes to my side and inspect the muzzle as she stood in front of me.

“ I'm going to remove the muzzle first because it was easier to remove. Just stay still and don't move, Iris, you are in good hands now and i promise not to hurt you..”

She said as she starts doing it, i can see on my peripheral vision the look of confusion in T'Challa's face. He was probably confused about the name since i haven't told them my name yet. It only took one minute for Shuri to remove the muzzle and i sighed in relief when it was finally removed. My head felt weightless and i close my eyes feeling a bit sleepy. But a sudden jolt at the back of my head made open my eyes and came face to face with Shuri.

“ Sorry, the muzzle got stuck a bit”

She said before leaning back and walk to the other side, behind me. Silence filled the room as T'Challa watched his sister do her thing. My eyes fell on the view outside and onto the glowing blue things before i felt a light tap. I look away from it and found Shuri staring at me.

“ What is it?”

“ I am going to remove the collar now. I just want you to know and be prepared, this thing is attached to your skin. So you might feel some pain when I'm removing them. And also i am sorry, i am afraid that the scar would be visible on your human skin once you turn back after this”

She said with a hint of pity and sadness on her voice but honestly i couldn't care less. All i wanted is for this collar to be removed from me. The scar would not be new to me since i have a lot of scars around my body from the training and torture. It will just add to the number of my scars.

“ It's okay. As long as the collar will be removed i don't mind it ” i said.

She looked at me in surprise, not expecting for my answer but nodded her head. She starts doing the process and i can feel some things poking at my skin and wince a little when some pain burned my skin. It took her some time to finally removed it and i can see the sweat that formed on her face. She smile to me when she put the collar on the table. T'Challa walked to her side and i can see the warriors also looking at me. I get on my feet, the excitement and happiness i felt came crashing to me as i look at the collar on the table and feeling the emptiness of it on my neck. I blink a few times not believing it but the sound of Shuri's giggling made me look at her.

“ You can now turn back to your human form, Iris. You're finally free”

She said with a huge smile on her face, my heart pounded on my chest at the thought of what she said. I'm finally free. I can now go back to my self. I look back up to them and they both nodded their head to me. I was nervous but excited at the same time. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes and focus myself on turning back to my human form.

SHURI

I watched as Iris closed her eyes focusing her self on turning back to her human form. I can see the happiness radiating on her and the nervousness coming from her but i can tell that she is really happy to be finally free and able to turn back.

“ So.. her name is Iris?”

My brother whispered to me while staring in front.

“ It is, brother. Her full name is Iris Lawson and she is on the same age as me” i said to him. He quickly look to me and i raise my eyebrows at him. I know that look he was giving me. A smirk appear on his face and i already know what is coming.

“ It seems like you two has been getting to know each other, sister”

He said teasingly but wince when my elbow collided to his side. Before we look back to Iris, my eyes squinted a bit as it happen. I watched in awe as the black thick furr retracted from her skin and a smooth white skin appeared in our vision. I can hear some gasped from behind but my attention was still on her. The black wolf are now gone and a beautiful, white skinned girl are sitting on the long board. Her long black hair fell on her side and back. Her clothes are all dirty, with some rips and holes on it. She looks up to us and i felt my jaw dropped at what i see. Her eyes are like the ocean, it was in deep shade of blue like her wolf's. And she has a pointed nose, thin lips and a soft feature on her face. She smiled a bit before putting some strands of her hair behind her ear as i stared at her, speechless.

“ You are drooling”

My hand quickly wiped of my face and there really was nothing with it. I turn to look at my brother and see a smirk on his face. I glared at him before my fist made contact to him as he grunted in pain.

She's a goddess ’