04

“ Woah.. it looks like you are right, brother. Her DNA is very different than a normal wolf”

Shuri said as she starts to push aside the DNA's projection. They are now back on her lab, T'Challa watch silently as his sister do her thing. He still can't figure it out, on how did the wolf gets inside the barrier and how did she talked to him. He already have a hunch but push it down again as he didn't have enough proof about it. He let out a sigh as his eyes scanned the people inside the lab with them. Okoye stood firmly not far from him alongside the other Dora Milaje, not trusting the wolf to be left alone with the two siblings. T'Challa's gaze fell on the wolf that is laying on the long board, seeing the metal and muzzle still on the wolf's head. He walk a little closer and observe it for a moment before frowning.

“ This is vibranium..” he said as it caught the others attention. Shuri looks up to her brother, her face held no playfulness on them.

“ It is. And i wonder, how did the person responsible for this managed to get their hands on them? I ran some test. The muzzle and collar metal are really made of vibranium” she finishes before she let out a frustrated sigh. It was rare for the girl to be frustrated like this as she was always a ball of joy making pranks and always teasing her brother as she sees him. But today, when she sees the wolf turned into a fire wolf she knew that there's something more to it. Although she likes the thought of having new discoveries, the consequence of it are still unknown. And sometimes she fear the unknown if it is something like this.

NORMAL POV

I stirred awake with something cold touching me. There's also a beeping sound somewhere and my ears perked up at it. My eyes snapped open in shock as panic rose inside me, fearing the thought of being back on HYDRA's lab. I jumped in surprise as my breathing become rag with my heart pounding in my ears as i look around the room. I'm not strap down and so i leap out of the thing i was in and look around the room. I can hear some voices and sees the same woman with spears surrounding me. I let out a growl and snarl at them walking at one side. We circled for a bit before someone step forward in front of them telling the woman to back down.

I took a step back when the same man earlier walk closer before he stopped as my back hit something. The stiffness of my body made me jump when a small sound coming from something that fell to the floor. I look back in front and sees them all staring back at me.

“ Hey, calm down. We have no intentions of hurting you. We just wanted to treat your wounds”

The man said and it was then when i realize something wrapped on one of my legs. I look down for a bit and seed a cloth on it before looking back at him. He seems like he's contemplating about something and i narrow my eyes on him, observing his features incase he did something.

“ I know you can talk”

He said and i can see the others look at him in confusion. I didn't respond at that. I'm not trusting him. But it seems like he read my mind.

“ I know you don't trust me, but i.. we meant no harm. I just wanted to know how did you get inside the barrier of Wakanda?”

Wakanda?

I look at him in confusion. What is Wakanda? And what barrier is he talking about? I didn't.. i look around the room and notice something different outside the glass walls. It was beautiful. I don't know what are they but everywhere there's a glowing kind of blue and i can see some train? Driving fast in seconds. I was brought back to my senses when someone came inside the room and another growl escapes from me causing for the person to stop in their tracks

“ My Prince, we have to proceed with the ceremony”The new comers said. Prince? This man is a prince?

“ We should put the wolf inside the dungeon, my prince” one of the woman said and i can feel my self stiffened.