I'm ready to find you2

Imlie was continuously trying to look something to free herself.

Pranav came in .

Pranav: hey sweetheart! Looking for something to escape? You can't baby! How can I let go a beautiful girl like you ? You're too hot to let you go! I gonna have fun with you!

Imlie: I'll kill myself before letting you touch me !

Pranav : you're so Filmy! It's not like you didn't let anyone touch except your husband. Zain , yuvraj you quite had fun babes .
Zain is a charming guy ! I know him ! He is still the same after all these year!

Imlie: Zain! You know him ?

Pranav: yes! We have a story. I trapped the girl he loved and sold her. But she killed herself to save her dignity.

Do you wanna know another secret!

He whispered to her ears. Her eyes shut in horror.

Pranav: i did that twice!

Imlie's eyes widened with shock!

Imlie: no you're lying... This can't be true...

Pranav: awww you're hurt? You're naive dear! What made you think he'll be involved in your personal life without any personal interest? You only have hunters around you all wants you on bed!

Imlie closed her eyes.

Imlie: yes! And I love him too!

She replied with determination.

-you're a person with mean thoughts. You don't know the word call friendship! Every relation based on love. Parents with their child friends brother's lover's . Every kind of love is different! You can never understand this ! I love Zain and Yuvi both ! One as a friend another as a brother in law.

You think you can break me by manipulating me against my loved ones? You're wrong. let me tell you start your back counting. Once they reach here you're finished. You touched Rathore's daughter in law. Aryan and Yuvi gonna kill you. And you know Zain how ruthless he is  . My parents are also enough powerful to take you down I'm not afraid of you! You're a piece of shit! .

Imlie said proudly.

Pranav angrily: then let me see how they can save you before I gave you!.

Imlie horridly looked at pranav.

Precap: 2nd last chapter