Why you're so weird?

Imlie marched into the bedroom frustrated. She insisted on staying at another bedroom. They gave her the room just beside Aryan's bedroom.

She went to washroom and locked the door.

She screams in frustration.

Imlie: what the hell he wants!!!! He don't wanna accept me as wife neither he will let me go!!!!

-I'll run away!! She thought.

She took bath and came out in a towel .

She doesn't have her clothes . Narmada gave her pairs of saree blouse and petticoat.

She wore the blouse and petticoat.

But she was struggling with saree.

Imlie: ugghhhhhh! How the hell I will wear it. I can't even finds its starting and end!! Should I ask for help?

All of a sudden the door opens widely.

- What the hell!!! Imlie shouts seeing Aryan standing there in a opened mouth and shocking expression.

Aryan was shocked to see imlie in a half naked state .

Aryan: don't you know to lock the door???

Imlie: I've locked the door you broke it Mr. Khadoos Singh Rathore!!

Aryan saw at the broken lock of the door. He felt shy but he will accept it at all.

Aryan: this is my house I'll break it if I want! But why are you standing like this.

Imlie flushed: uhh actually I don't know how to wear saree.

Aryan: let me help you!!

Imlie: what?????

Her eyes widened with shock.

Aryan: maa and badi maa went to mandir. And Yuvi don't know how to do it!! So ...

Imlie: I'm not going to call your brother either!! She cut him in the middle.

Aryan: now why?

Imlie: you guys are a man!!! You doofus!! She shouted frustrated.

Aryan:ohhh!! Sorry! !

Imlie: but I can't stand like this ! And technically you're my husband so I can take your help only if you promise me to keep your eyes close.

Aryan: ok!

Imlie: what are you waiting for? Start!!

Aryan approached towards her.

Precap: Romance