She is mine

Aryan was passing by his gym which he has built for workout.
Suddenly something make him stunned. Zain and Imlie's conversation made his blood boil.

Zain: aaaouuuchhh !!!! I didn't expected you to be so rough. Go a bit slow. It's your first time madam.

Imlie: oops sorry I didn't expected you to be so gentle you're experienced one.

They both were breathing heavily.

Aryan burst inside.

Aryan: what the hell!!! He shouted.

He saw Zain was lying on ground rubbing his forehead. Imlie was standing infront of him sheepishly.

They both were sweaty and breathing heavily.

Zain: aru ! What are you doing here?

Aryan: it's my home so I will be here very obvious isn't it. Question is what are you doing here with her.

He asked anxiously.

Zain: I heard from yuvi what happened with her . So I decided to teach her self defence and attacking technics. But...

Imlie cut him in the middle: i accidentally blowed his face Hardly.

She looked highly embarrassed.

Zain: I was going slow because I'm a trained fighter.I  Often fight on underground fight clubs. I didn't expected her to be this rough. But why are you shouting?

Aryan : you guys were training?

He asked stupidly.

Zain: of course. What were you expecting? Talking about politics?

Aryan: no ! I thought?

Imlie: what?

Aryan: ahemm! Doesn't matter. Go on!

He went out hurriedly.

Aryan: this guy!!! He only got my wife???? If he doesn't stop I'll kill him oneday.

He bumped into yuvi .

Yuvi: woah bro !! Relax why are you angry??

Aryan: it's all your fault!!! Who told you to tell about Imlie's problem?

He marched out .

Yuvi: is he gone mad? What did I do now?? He needs a psychiatrist i guess.

He visibly looked confused.

On the gym.

Zain: are you sure he doesn't love you? I didn't even tried to flirt with you! Still he looked like a raging Bull. He'll kill me for sure.

Imlie: he is behaving weird . What's wrong with him. He himself told me our relationship doesn't matter to him then?

Zain: only he knows what he thinks . What he do.

Imlie: let's start the training again.

Precap: Narmada and Neela joining Zain and Yuvi.