❤️a little short story bob x reader story❤️

A short story since I was gone for a while because of school-

☆[ALSO fun fact this is basically off the sound of the "are you okay?" video oh my God, I love that video]☆

Author's pov:

You closed the door and locked it. You just came back home after work, and not to mention you were very exhausted.

You sighed and looked around for your boyfriend, bob. After you walked around looking for bob you couldn't seem to find him anywhere.
He wasn't in the kitchen, living room, downstairs, or even outside. But you went upstairs to your room and saw him sitting on the edge of your bed.

You were relieved that he wasn't do something mischief this time. But something seemed very off about him he seemed...

stressed..? And his head was facing down.

You tapped his shoulder and he flinched. I guess he didn't know you were there until now..

"Hey bob!" You smiled and waved, standing in front of him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No response.

He had an emotionless face. and looked down, avoiding eye contact. Your smile faded away as you knew something was very wrong.

"Bob are you okay..?" You said with full concern on your face.

.

"Yeah.." Bob put both his arms across his shoulders, like he was a cold person trying desperately to stay warm.

"Have you been crying..?" You asked in a worried expression.

.
.

"No.." Bob responded lowly, still crosses his arms on his shoulders.

You sighed, wanting to know what was wrong with him. This was basically very unlikely for bob.

"Do you wanna talk about it..?" You asked.

"No." He said obviously trying not to get mad at you for being curious.

You nodded, fully knowing he wasn't probably in the mood to talk about what he was sad about and the fact you must respect him for what he dosent want to share.

You thought of something after a while of thinking. "What does bob do whenever I'm sad..?" And that's when you got the idea..

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you wanna hug?" You asked sweetly.

He gripped his shoulders tighter. And looked up at you with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Y-yeah.." he spoke shakily. he stood up as you expanded your arms for a hug, and he immediately hugged you.

You were a bit shocked at his quick action, but you hugged him back.

He hugged you tighter as you heard him sniffling. You rubbed circles around his back, and sighed lowly, comforting him with sweet things.

"I-im sorry darlin.. I just felt.."

"Shh.. bob, you're fine.. also you don't have to tell me why your sad it's okay.." you interrupted bob.

"Thanks dear, I could always count on you." You giggled and he let go of the hug and gave you a warm smile.

"No problem!" You said as you rubbed his tears away with your thumb. You yawned, your eyelids getting low and immediately you passed out on Bob's chest.

Bob blushed a faded pink and chuckled. He put you on the bed and pulled the sheets over you. He cuddled with you, with a nice warm embrace.

"Goodnight, darlin..~"

Bob whispered with half lidded eyes as he fell asleep with you.

WOW WHAT WAS BOB SAD ABT IDK???🤨🤨🤨🤨

Words: 537