🌧💖Human Bob x f lonely Reader💖🌧

YAYAYA ITS JUST FLUFF-👍
[ALSO IN THIS STORY THE DOG IS SHORT!)

Also I made that art on top! :)

WARNING: FEAR OF LONELINESS⚠️

MENTIONS:

(F/B): favorite Kind of burger

(F/BT): favorite blanket

(D/N): dog name

(F/S): Favorite scarf!

Enjoy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Y/n's) Pov:

I was walking down the road thinking of what to eat since I was getting hungry after I finished my job. I looked around the places and didn't really catch anything that caught my eye. It took a while to walk and find something that I would feel like eating, until I came across a restaurant that finally caught my eye. "Boys n grills..Huh that seems interesting?.." I whisper to myself. I began to walk in the restaurant and walked up to the front counter. as my eyes looked around curiously as i looked to see that no one was here, except for seemingly large man in the kitchen. His eyes light up from excitement and he began walking to the front counter to where i was. "Heya there, welcome to Boy's n grills!" He said as he softly smiled. I smiled back at him and gave him a small little wave, as i just stood there admiring him. He was pretty handsome for someone you could find a butcher attractive. He had black messy hair, a hat on top of his head with the name of the restaurant with a red apron, a dark blue button up shirt, and tired eyes, but seemed pretty happy and fine but he did kinda look tired.

Who knows when he sleeps or when he even sleeps..

"Uhhh..hello?? Are ya okay, miss? " I snap out of my thoughts, blushing a light pink at how embarrassed i was. "Oh- uhm, sorry about that, I just spaced out!.." I chuckled nervously as he gave me a confused look for a second but nodded and chuckled happily. "it's alright! anyways, what would ya like to order?" I looked at the menu and saw there were so many types of burgers to choose from. until I found one that sounded quite yummy. "Oh, could I have (F/B), please?" I said, taking out my wallet and handing the money. "Yknow yew got some good taste because that's a great burger right there, i understand why you would want it!" I blushed a little bit as he giggled at my reaction. "T-thank you for the compliment!" "No problem darlin' also its on the house ya don't need to pay!" I widened my eyes and gasped. "Really?!" He nodded. "Uhuh! Just for you! I'll go make your order!" and soon enough he walked to the kitchen to make my order. I smiled softly. What a nice fellow. I looked around the restaurant for a while until i decided i might aswell sit waiting for my order. i walked to the seat that was next to the window and sat down relaxing.

I waited for a while, staring at the window outside thinking about the man I saw. I get it. You can't fall in love with people that quick, but he just looked so pretty, and his smile was so comforting. And he was such a nice person to be around..

"Here you go, miss, Enjoy!" After he was about to walk away, he winked at me and smirked, as I blushed as red as a pepperoni.

Time skip~~~~

I was almost halfway to finishing my burger. It was soo delicious, top 10 best burgers I've ever had. (Pretend it's not human meat🥲)

I saw the same guy walk to where I was and sat down in front of me. "I hope ya don't mind if I sit here.." I smiled at him, resuming to eat my hamburger while I finish my bite to talk to him. "No, I dont mind at all! I know I don't know you, but what's your name?" His eyes light up again with excitement as he smiled widely. "It's bob, bob velseb, It's a pleasure to meet you, darlin! what's your name? If you dont mind me askin~" He shaked my hand as I sat up, looking up at him.