💖Caring human Bob x F worried reader!💖

(I lov this man soo much, also I think this kinda angst just a bit because your worrying a lot so ye :)

fluff!! I love doing thosee!!

Mentions:

(F/F): favorite food!🥪

(F/C): favorite color!✨️

(F/S): Favorite show!📺

(F/A): Favorite animal!🌸

(H/C): Hair color!💖

(F/M): favorite movie!📽

Anyways enjoy!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Authors pov:

It was a rainy night on valentines day and it was about 10:50 ish. you were on the couch in your (F/C) soft sweater, just Relaxing and watching (F/S) waiting for your bf to be home because you got him a special gift card in your pocket to his favorite restaurant!! anyways, (F/S) was your favorite show and you watched it soo many times you already knew what was gonna happen, but still enjoyed watching it.

You were waiting patiently for your boyfriend bob to arrive home but you realized it was taking him a long time to arrive home and you were starting to get really concerned. You got up from the couch and walked over to the window to check if he was there. No car, nothing. You started to worry a whole lot sense it wasn't usually this normal for him to not be here by 8:00 pm.

Y/n's pov:

'Oh no, oh no, oh no, what if he got kidnapped, killed??!! or worst what if he left me to see another person, what if he abandoned me just what if............

he doesn't love me anymore..'

I ran to the front door and sat on the stool by the door bobbing my leg. I waited there worrying about the possible risks that had prob happened to him, I took out my phone and texted him.

'Where are you you were supposed to be here by 8:00 pm.. are you okay?'

No response. I was about to call him before I saw the door open infront of me. It was bob. He shut the door and I quickly got up and hugged him before he could say anything, with small tears forming in my eyes.
"hey (Y/N) i appreciate the hug but are you okay...? did something happen while I was gone??" He asked in his deep southern voice putting his arm on my back.

"N-no! I was just...worrying about you.." he let's go of me with concern on his face and holds my hand. "Why were you worrying about me??.." I roll my eyes to the side while I was thinking what to say because I didn't wanna look like an idiot to him about My thoughts. "(Y/N) you know you can tell me anything, ill never make you feel uncomfortable or judge you.." he rubbed my tears away and put his hands threw my (H/C) as I gave him a weak calm smile.

"Well it's just that I thought you got kidnapped, or killed! or even left me to be with someone else, abandoned me because you...didn't love me anymore." He widded his eyes a bit and sweetly rubbed my back. "(Y/N) I would never leave you ill always be by your side I would never leave you for another person because they're not as perfect as you, and if I ever got kidnapped I'd be lucky that before I die I dated someone who is the best person I've ever met in the whole world~" He kindly smiled softly and I smiled with happiness at him for such kind words he told me to even actually make me feel better!
"Now that you gave me a hug I thought I might aswell give you one too, a big comfortable warm hug!" As i expected he gave me a very big warm hug, it was soo comfortable it felt like I was hugging a very soft squishy pillow. "And I forgot to ask you...what would you like to eat for dinner~?" He smiled with glee walking to kitchen. I jumped in excitement since I was very hungry and very happy to eat dinner with Bob!

"Ooo, can we have (F/F)!!" I said in excitement heading to the kitchen with bob. He chuckled and started to take out the supplies to make the food.

Time skip!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Still (Y/N'S) pov:

He finished making the food and I started to get the table ready and setted the plates down. After i ate my favorite food i forgot to ask him the question on where he was.

"Bob where even were you, you usually arrive at 8:00 pm?" He looked at me with a small light pink blush on his face. "Well I was taking a long time because of my work at boys n grills, i added more hours today because more customers came in and...I went to the store and!.." he stood up from the chair and grabbed something out of a Walmart bag. I gasped and saw that he got me a heart shaped chocolate box, with flowers and a (F/A) plush.

"Because I was at the store getting you these gifts and the line was very LONG that's for sure~!" I quickly got up from my chair and hugged him tightly. "EEEEE YOUR THE BEST BF EVERRR!!!" He chuckled and kissed my forehead giving me the gifts.

I completely forgot to give him his gift too, i got the gift card out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Here you go, I got you this since you love to eat at this restaurant!!" You said with glee.

He jumped and took his gift and smiled widely like a 3yr old child at the carnival. (Lmao idk why I added that-😭)

"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N), WE SHOULD GO EAT THERE TOGETHER!!" I laughed and looked at him with a weak smile because I was laughing so hard from his excitement. "Bob we already ate dinner we can't go thereeee!"

He completely forgot we just ate and laughed aswell. "Oh yea I forgot oops, we should eat there tomorrow!! Anyways we should clean this up!" He walked over to clean the table and I cleaned the dishes because of course he hated Cleaning the dishes.

(Bruh I hate cleaning dishes aswell were about to have a fight on who gets to wash dishes-)

Another time skip!
(Because why not?:)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cuddled up in a blanket on the couch watching (F/M). because my favorite show just ended so we decided to watch my favorite movie
Bob kissed me on lips softly, soon after I kissed him too.

"I love you so much (Y/N)~"

"I know..I love you too!"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The end I hope you enjoyed it I'm tired now its 12:22 pm for me, so goodnight people! ☆

1141 words!!?