He sucks in a breath. I watch as he fixes his posture, straightening up his stance and staring at me with his brown eyes. "You did?"

I crack. He's so casual about it, I can't do this.

"Please tell me it's not what I think." I raise my head, looking at him. I don't even try to control my expression like usual, I just let it go. I'm on the verge of breaking, as I look at him with an expression that shows just that.

"Minho-"

"Please.." I start again, my voice breaking. "Please just tell me it's not what I'm thinking it is. Please tell me he means nothing to you, please tell me I didn't see what I saw." I look into his eyes again, my brows furrowed. "Please tell me I can still your man."

I'm coming off as desperate now and I don't even care. I'm sick of this. I want him to know how he makes me feel, and that's pathetic. I'm pathetic. I know it now.

"Minho," he takes step towards me, and I don't even flinch. He puts his hands on my cheeks. "You always were my man. You can still be my man, because you still are. I'm ready, I'm ready to be your man and for you to be mine."

I want to believe him, but I can't. He's lying and it hurts me. I shake my head no, closing my eyes. I take his hands off of my cheek, disregarding them. "Don't lie to me. You never were mine to claim."

"W-what?" He looks clueless, he looks shocked as well. "What are you saying, Minho? That's not true, I've always been yours. It's always been you."

"It has not." I shake my head. "There's no way it has always been me if there was Seungmin."

"There never was Seungmin. Ever." He says, shaking his head. "I can promise you that. I can also promise you that it has always been you, since day one. It always has been."

I just let his words sink in. Why is this so hard? Why don't I trust him? I stay silent, before speaking lowly. "I don't believe you." I look up into his eyes. "I want too, but you've given me no reason to."

"No reason too?" He asks, his voice cracking. I can see the tears forming in his eyes. "Minho... I know I've made mistakes but that's outrageous. I have never been unfaithful, even when we aren't even something serious. I've done everything I can for you.. so I don't want to hear you say that."

"I am not being outrageous." I shake my head.

"What do you want, Minho?" He asks suddenly. "Serious, what do you want? It's like.. you act like you want me but then everything that comes out of your mouth is saying the complete opposite. I don't get you. I don't get this." He motions between us.

I scoff. "Maybe I don't know." I look to him. "Okay? You're right. Maybe I don't know what I want... but have you ever thought maybe it's that way because I don't know what you want?"

He raises his brows, scoffing as he turns away. He looks back to me. "I understand that I haven't been clear, but the fact that you don't know what you want isn't my fault."

"Okay fine." I say, standing up. "I don't know what I want, but neither do you. So I'm not the only one at fault here."

"That's not-"

"Do you ever even think about the future?" I interrupt him. "Did you ever even stop to think id you would love me one day, like I think I love you?"