***

"Just a teeny tiny help,"  Aditi Gulped, descending her windowsill. "Come on, hurry!" 

"Why can't you be with me? I'll be staying here only for the weekend," Aryan pleaded to Aditi as he was sending a hug emoji to Ankita.

"Fucker, you know that I have my death on next Sunday," she said concentrating on the road. "I really gotta get through this time. I did a real piece of hard work!"

"I know, Aditi. But,"

"I'll be bunking physics class for you, alright?" Aditi squealed honking at a vintage car.

"Really? You are classic!" He patted her shoulder. 

"Butthole!" Aditi screamed hitting the break vigorously. "Damn it!" She had hit an old man's car.

"Seriously? You have to blame it on me?" Aryan questioned blinking his eyes

"No other go," Aditi hit her gear pedal and rushed off away from the old guy's car.

"That is no joke, Aditi." Anu scolded. "Turn your fucking car right now, go ask for his forgiveness," Anu seemed pretty serious. Whenever she's being serious, her brows would be furrowed like anybody else and her mouth won't stop uttering words till she gets whatever she wants or does.

"I surrender," Aditi said as she turns her car. She went straight to the old guy who was still figuring out how his car made a huge scratch by itself.

She asked for his forgiveness and he right away offered it. Aditi let out a sigh and turned to board her car. But it was nowhere to be found!

"Bye, Bitch!" Anu shouted from Aditi's car which was then a hundred feet away. "Get yourself home with your grandpa!"

"Fuck you!" Aditi yelled as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Must have seen that coming," 

Aryan and Aditi were singing, or like yelling the song play date in Aditi's car when Aditi was left in the street. Alone.

Meanwhile Aditi helped that oldie by gearing his car from the mud. And finally, the oldie thanked her and said, "You are a very good grandson, your oldies must be proud of you,"

Aditi can't feel anything but a rush of hotness on her cheeks. Yuck! She is getting blushed by an old guy's words!

"Thankyou," she mumbled to herself.

She was looking for her ride back home through uber, and to her horror, her coaching classes would start in less than an hour! At the same time, she was ferociously hungry!

"Urgh! You don't this stupid machine work now??"

She was fuming both inside and out! The hydrochloric acid was slowly corroding the mucous region of her gut!

So she decided without consciousness that she'd gone to eat at a nearby restaurant. She quickly gulped two whole dosas! She was so hungry. She let out a big 'gaww' sound indicating that she was full. But she couldn't give up that easily!

After much hesitation, she decided to go with a cucumber smoothie. She ordered one and sat in an isolated area stalking Hardik Pandya via Instagram. Damn, that guy is hella hot.

She felt a touch  on her shoulder which broke her dream of her wedding with Hardik.  She was about to yell when the person who was about to get yelled at by Aditi was recognised as Vivaan. The guy she had met at the mall. It was not that long since she saw him. Only a few hours. Nah minutes.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" He greeted her.

"What do you think?" She counter questioned with a smile playing on her lips.

“Driving girls crazy?" He took a seat beside her and started munching on a piece of fries that he had brought. She choked before quickly composing herself.

"Mind If I take one?" 

"It's all yours," He said, searching for topics to discuss. "Do you live around here?"

“Not really. I live in the next town,” she nodded towards the direction of her town. He opened his mouth but then closed it again. He squinted his eyes at something over her shoulders and let out a whistle. Aditi frowned and was about to turn to follow his gaze before he held her shoulders, still looking past her. 

“Bro don’t move. There’s a girl behind you, and she’s just wow.” he said. Aditi rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to tell him off for being disrespectful. But then she remembered that in a way, she’s a guy too. She sighed and shook her head, focusing on her smoothie again. 

Vivaan kept looking there with rapt attention and somewhat amusement. As for Aditi….. Well, food will never not be breathtaking for her. 

A/N
Thankyou all! Hope you liked this chapter!!

ivyB4winter
agustadearly18

Buh byeeeee!!!