✨ Wally X Reader

This is the Kingdom AU!

Today was a very exciting day for you, today was the day that you were going to meet the king, Wally Darling. You were a very talented and strong knight, the leader of all the kingdoms knights and had recently been appointed to the Kings side in order to protect him from any and all danger. You didn't want to show it, but you were so exited to finally meet him..Sure, you had seen him, I mean, you worked for him! But you had never met him.

You woke up and got out of bed. You walked out of your chamber after getting dressed and eating breakfast, then walked out of your sleeping chamber and twords the training area. You had a few hours until you had to go to the king so you decided to work out some. You were practicing your spear skills and were fighting dummy's when a small movement in the gravel made you jump jack and attack whatever was behind you. You impaled a dummy with your spear, seeing two hands holding it. You then seen someones head pop up from behind the dummy...it was..the king! "Ah! Your highness, I apologize dearly for that you took me by surprise!!" The king chuckled at you and sat down the dummy. "It's alright, that was quite impressive! You won't mind if I watch you practice do you? I'm free until we have our meeting so..?" This took you off guard. Did he not thing you were strong enough for him? You would prove him wrong. "No, I don't mind your highness.. you may." "Please! Call my Wally. After all, you're going to be my personal knight...so, go on ahead and get started." "Alright your high- I mean- Wally.."

You continued to spar with the dummies as Wally watched, Wally starred at you with his large doe eyes and for a second, it seemed that that almost had hearts inside of them. Once you had completely destroyed all of your dummies, you looked over to Wally who looked shocked at you. "What..?" The king then adjusted himself and said "Ah, yes I'm fine, you're a very talented soldier.. I'm lucky to have you by my side!" He grinned at you with his cat-like mouth and you chuckled at his cuteness.

Three knights came down to the training area and told us that it was time for ceremony. We both walked there together and on the way there the king seemed to...touch my hand? He held my hand and I looked over it him confused and all he said was, "Shhh-" I obediently followed his instructions and stayed quiet. Once we arrived and started the ceremony, I could feel Wally's eyes on me. After the ceremony had ended, I was now appointed to follow the king everywhere and never leave his side. The king walked off to his bedroom and I followed, we walked up the stair cases and he lead me to a door. I went in front of him and opened the door for him as hr walked into the room and plopped onto his bed. "Your welcome to do whatever you want, for now." He winked at me as if he was hinting at something. He undid his robe and took it off, holding it out in his hands, trying to reach the hanger. You rushed over and took it from his hands, placing it onto the hanger. "My, my, aren't you quite the gentleman.." He joked and the two of you started speaking of yout interests and hobbies, your favorite colors and your favorite foods, the two of you planned to spend the rest of the day getting to know eachother since you were stuck together now...

----A/N----
This is my first one WOO!! 🤭