DISCLAIMER

This novel explores diverse relationships and may include themes of polyamory. Reader discretion is advised, as content may not align with traditional relationship norms. The characters and situations depicted are fictional, and the author encourages an open-minded approach to understanding and appreciating diverse forms of love and connection.

(⁠●⁠’⁠3⁠)⁠♡⁠(⁠ε⁠'⁠●⁠)(⁠●⁠’⁠3⁠)⁠♡⁠(⁠ε⁠'⁠●⁠)

This work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties for the purpose of storytelling and does not endorse or promote any specific beliefs, ideologies, or actions attributed to the characters. Reader discretion is advised, as the content may include fictional elements that could be sensitive or provocative.

(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)

This novel is intended for mature audiences aged 18 and older. It contains explicit content, including but not limited to strong language, sexual situations, and violence. Reader discretion is strongly advised. The author does not endorse or condone the actions of the characters in this work, and the content is purely fictional. If you are not of legal age or uncomfortable with explicit material, please refrain from reading.

(⁠ノ⁠◕◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

DEFINITION OF THE TERM

Polyamorous relationships involve consensual non-monogamy, allowing individuals to have romantic or sexual connections with multiple partners simultaneously, with everyone's knowledge and consent. It differs from traditional monogamy by embracing meaningful connections with more than one person.