004 | You jump, I jump Jack

Start from the beginning

he sighed and then said "we're late"

"for what - the ritual sacrifice" i said

"cmon" he said while we walked through the crowd of people into a small space near the front.

colin was stood in front of the group giving a speech and every one around me was holding what i think is champagne while in fancy dresses and tuxes. we got handed a glass of champagne once we got to our spot.

"please raise your glasses" colin said and everyone did as he said .

"in omnia paratus" he said

and everyone else repeated it back to him still with their glasses raised and then pointed their glass to the person next to them to let the drink out of each others glasses. me and logan did the same as everyone else and we both drank from each others glasses and then everyone cheered and ran off.

i stood still dazed for a little while trying to process what just happened and then i followed in the direction of everyone else. people were playing games and having tea and chatting all around me. i pulled out my notebook and made some notes about what juts happened and what i could see now incase i forgot.

once i finished taking notes i began to wonder round and see what everyone was doing and i saw people jumping off blocks while other people would try to shoot them with a paint ball gun .

when i walked over there i saw logan so i headed to where he was stood shooting the paintball gun. he hit one of the people who were jumping right on the centre of the stomach.

"not bad" i said impressed

"thank you" he said while pulling down his tux

"so is this your big stunt?" i asked curiously

he shot another person and then answered "big stunt?"

"according to my research you guys always do one big thing at your gatherings , is this it" i asked

he responded "does it look like it?"

"i'm guessing no" i said

"then you've answered your own question" he said while shooting at someone else "you'll know it when you see it"  he added.

"good" i responded and then i saw finn getting taken away on a stretcher .

"i'll be find don't worry about me, i missed the matt" he said but he sounded like he was drunk and in pain.

logan pretended to shoot at him and finn sat up and said "in omnia" and then fell back onto the stretcher rather dramatically

logan just laughed at him in disbelief as he prepared for another shot .

——————————————————————

a few hours later i was stood looking up at a very tall structure that had four people stood on top of it holding umbrellas like they were going to jump.

logan came up beside me so i took this as a chance to ask him  "what are they going to do" i said

he replied "what do you think they are going to do" whilst laughing