Dancing with our hands tied

yes, I named this chapter after a Taylor Swift song. So what? it's my fanfic BITCHES! anyhoo, enjoy this chapter! (btw the video at the top is the song that this chapter is named after, I though it was fitting.) Also in this AU both Willow and Amity are huge Swifties. Willow is an Evermore and Reputation girlie and Amity is A Folklore and Midnights girlie. If you're confused on anything I said, do your homework then come back :)

Willow~

I finished up decorating then went to change myself. I put on a white thigh length skirt, and a sage green tank top. I did my hair up nicely and put on my favorite necklace, which just so happens to have an H on it. I decided that if I ever wanted Hunter to feel the same way I felt about him I should start dropping hints on him. According to Luz he's - in her words not mine - 'a simp for everything about me' . Though I highly doubt it, I'll hold on to any sliver of hope that I could ever wake up next to the boy I love everyday. Any sliver of hope telling me that he'll belong to me, that he'll love me the way I love him. I would choose his life over mine every single time. My thoughts are interrupted by a knocking on the door. I walk up and open it to Gus and,  Mattholomule? Gus and Matt are holding hands and chatting before noticing me there. "Oh, hey Willow!" "hey Gus, and Matt". Gus beamed at me before walking in, Matt just gave a nervous smile, following Gus into the house. I decide that asking Gus about Matt right now would be weird so I just take a mental note to ask later. Soon after another knock came, This time it was Amity and Luz. Amity looks to be as nervous as a whore in church. (I looked it up and found it a really funny saying so I wanted to add it in :) I do not condone toxic Christianity or any religion for that matter, I especially do not condone slut shaming. But I found it funny and wanted to put it in here as a joke!) Everyone started coming in, which in turn made me worried about Hunter, he had taken too long to come down. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the guest room door. "Hunter? Are you ok in there?" I ask in a worried tone. After a couple minutes of no response I say, "Are you ok? I'm coming in!" I walk in and see Hunter standing in the middle of his room. He's wearing light brown dress pants and trying to button up his white dress shirt. His disheveled blonde hair is in his face and he has a look of complete concentration. I smile at the sight and lean on the door frame, watching this all unfold. He hears me giggle and looks up from his half buttoned shirt. His face turns a deep red, "Hey captain," he says bashfully. I shake my head as I walk to him. I start to button his shirt up for him, my face changing to match his. Just as I was reaching the top he put his hand on mine, " no stop, I like it that way!" he says with a goofy smile, his tooth gap showing. Titan I love this boy's smile. 

Hunter~

Willow looks stunning tonight. Her hair looks so pretty like that, and I love the way her glasses perfectly frame her beautiful face. My knees buckled and I almost fainted when I saw her necklace. It was a golden necklace with an 'H' on it, I had gotten her it as a Grom gift for our senior Grom. I can't believe she still has it. My stomach flutters at the thought of Willow loving me like I love her. Luz says I have to look for the little details, maybe she'll start dropping hints. At first I thought it was a stupid idea that Willow would ever, but tonight as she buttons up my shirt,  wearing a necklace with my initial I gave to her seven years ago I think Luz may not be entirely incorrect. She smiles up at me and I smile back, I could stay in this position for the rest of my life, simply staring at Willow. We'd watch the years fly by, always in a safe and comforting existence with each other. Not a single thing could take these moments from us. Until something took it away, a sudden burst through the door. Of course, it was Luz. " Oh my god, there you two are! I thought you were both abducted by aliens or something! JEEZ!" She screamed. I laughed, Willow joined, then Luz.  We all walked down the stairs and into the party. It was much more full than I thought. Luz soon left me and Willow to go join Amity and Viney in conversation. I look to Willow, Smiling at her. "Oh my titan! I love this song!" she screams excitedly. The song "Dancing with our hands tied" by Taylor Swift begins playing and Willow is jumping up and down excitedly, grabbing my arm and pulling me onto the dance floor. She starts screaming the words and dancing to every single part. I join in, though I don't quite know the song I connect to it. It seems to describe me and Willow almost perfectly, down to the very age she sings in the song. So, I find myself trying my hardest to memorize these words. Once the song is over I internally beg for it to come back on. but then Amity appears out of thin air right next to me, "TITAN! where did you come from?" I say in shock. "well you see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much..." I interrupt her, "NO, not that. you know what I meant!". She laughed and said, "YEAH, YEAH that's not what I came here to tell you! I came here to say that you should start moving everything over and turning the music down. It's GO time!"