Home at last

Hey! sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, but I've been quite busy lately. but here we are on another part! hope you enjoy!

Hunter~ 

I step through the portal, still holding on to Willow's hand. A bright light shines through my closed eyes, making me a bit disoriented. As soon as I open them I see my home, the Boiling Isles. I slightly smile at the reddish tone of the demon realm, I really missed this. I look down at my hand, still intertwined with Willow's and I can feel my face heat up. I look away trying to be subtle but Willow just laughs at me. "Is the Hunter Noceda Blushing??? At Me?" she says teasing me. "No..." my blush deepens. " REALLY? then who's that for?" she says gesturing at my blushing mess of a face. "someone else.." I say under my breath, attempting to change the topic. though it's obviously her.  "Oh..." she says looking away slightly disappointed. "Who?" I look back at her, deciding it's my turn to tease now. " Well, there's this girl. She is super smart and strong." I say my face brightening at each word I use to describe the love of my life. " And, I've known her for a long time. She's my light at the end of the tunnel." she looks even more sad now. " This girl seems nice..." she says. "Yeah she is, She has the prettiest Green hair, and beautiful gold rimmed glasses that perfectly frame her gorgeous green eyes that I could spend all day getting lost in." I look back at Willow only to see her blushing like crazy. " She has the cutest smile and pointy ears." . She looks up at me smiling, just as she opens her mouth to say something I interrupt. "But you don't know her anyway." I smile smugly at my own comment. She punches my arm, HARD. "Asshole" she says smiling at the ground. Her smile makes me go weak in the knees, and I have to catch myself before I fall. she notices this and tries to reach for me, asking if I'm ok. I simply blame it on the hangover but damn, maybe I shouldn't have drank that many glasses of wine. 

Willow~

Titan, he looks so cute when he's blushing. Every time he makes any kind of witty comment I get multiple butterflies, flying around franticly in my stomach. His tooth gap gets me every time. we walk for a couple moments in a comfortable silence until we arrive at my house. "Here we are!" I say, enthusiastically showing off my home. His jaw is on the floor. "I-I, It's gorgeous" "Not as gorgeous as you though." I say with a wink as I pass him. Hunter is simply too stunned to speak, as I unlock the door. the inside of my house has multiple plants but my favorite one by far is the Yellow lily I have on the windowsill beside my bed. They remind me of him. I give Hunter a tour of the house and show him to his room.  As he sets his stuff down he speaks again. "Your house is so pretty Willow. Almost as pretty as you."  "HAHA, thank you so much or the compliment dingus." I say sarcastically.  He just smiles at me like a fool. I smile back, give him a kiss on the forehead and head to the door, " It's late and I'm tired. Goodnight Hunter, if you need anything feel free to get anything you need. Mi Casa es su Casa. " "Goodnight love~" he says with a goofy smile. 

This is a bit weird but I'm doing another Willow section, sorry that there isn't that much Hunter POV but I'll make up for it next chapter.

Willow~

I wake up to the sound of loud thunder crashing. The sound of the heavy rain pounding on my window is anything but comforting. I groggily get up trying to tip-toe so I don't wake Hunter up. I make my way downstairs, hoping to drink a cup of tea to calm my nerves. Just as I reach the kitchen I see a figure beside the sink looking out the window. As I get closer I realize it's Hunter - titan he looks so cute with a bed head - I approach him silently not wanting to disturb him, but he turns to me anyway. "Can't sleep?" I nod, "me neither," he responds looking dead tired. He looks out the window once again before saying " I thought you died." WHAT??? "Why?" I responded looking concerned. " I had a nightmare, we were back when Belos was still around and he tied you to a pole. My feet were stuck to the ground and I couldn't move." he starts to tear up, " He held you with a knife to your throat and gave me thirty seconds to get to you." At this point he was sobbing and I ran up and gave him a hug. "I- I failed, I killed you." he said, crying into my shoulder. I hug him tight, rubbing circles into his back. "Shhh, you could never kill me. I'm ok, see "I say, bringing his eyes back to me. He wipes his eyes still sniffling a tad, "Yeah, It's just- I don't want to lose you." he says laughing at himself. " you can't ever get rid of me Hunter, not even if you tried." I respond playfully, He laughs, -I love his laugh.- blushing a little, and at that I blush too. " The rain kind of makes some sort of music, don't you think?" he says, clearly trying to change the subject. " Well then, Can I have this dance?" I say boldly. He smiles a bit before taking my hand in his and setting his other hand gently on my hip. I gently place my hand around his neck and start slowly swaying us back and forth. He starts to take a couple of steps towards the living room. The moonlight is shining beautifully on his face and I can't help but blush. As we move back and forth I start getting more and more tired. Eventually I trip and fall ON Hunter. "Whoa, you ok?" he asks, "yeah I'm fine" I say, toppling over on the couch. He sits beside me laughing before pulling me into him. We simply sit in a comfortable silence for a while. I look to him only to find him sleeping on my shoulder. I snuggle up to him and shut my eyes. The only thing on my mind is a certain blondie I just so happened to be beside. Now as I lay next to the boy I love, I know all is right.