But strangely, he had no regrets in his heart.

He worked for the Fifth Prince, earning a few hundred taels a year is not bad, but only a few thousand taels in ten years.

You can follow Mu Wanqing to do a vote, let alone earn tens of thousands of taels.

Money is a person's courage and confidence.

The emperor is far away, and the information is not smooth. Even if the fifth prince wants to do something, he must find someone first.

Mu Wanqing glanced at him lightly, knowing his thoughts at a glance.

There is no absolute loyalty in this world, it depends on whether the betrayal is enough.

Mu Wanqing made all the lower tea into tea bricks, half of the medium tea into tea bricks, and the remaining 10,000 catties of medium and high tea were sealed and taken away.

During this period, she pointed at Boss Pan and Guo Er hand in hand until they all learned it.

The two of them were moved to bad, what a sincere child.

In addition, she wanders around the village every day, is very interested in various plants, will ask the villagers curiously, and will ask people for seeds.

I want the seeds of any plant, and she doesn't want it for nothing, she gives me money.

Zhuang Hu thinks she is very strange. At first glance, she looks like a rich nobleman. Why is she so interested in crops?

Zhuangtou specially reported this to Boss Pan, but Boss Pan felt that it was normal. The precious little boy was born with brocade clothes and jade food. He had never seen farmland, and everything was fresh.

"Give it to her if she wants, and it's not worth a lot."

"Yes."

In this way, Mu Wanqing collected five grain seeds, rice, wheat, millet, millet, hemp, Shu and so on.

Shun is bean, millet is yellow rice, and millet is multicolored millet, all of which are drought tolerant.

As for linen, it can be made of linen or rice paper.

There are also vegetables and fruits, as long as she sees them, she will lick them.

It has been half a month since Guo Er shipped the fabric from elsewhere.

Mu Wanqing didn't stay too long, and arranged for someone from the **** to come and pick up the goods. She said goodbye to the two after everything was in order.

The two of them were quite reluctant to leave her. Although they were picky about their meals, they would occasionally cook a delicious meal, which made them beautiful.

Mu Wanqing took out an item, "Boss Guo, you were full of praise for the sweet-scented osmanthus cake last time. This is the recipe for the sweet-scented osmanthus cake. It's for you."

Boss Guo was both surprised and delighted. He didn't expect that she would be so generous before leaving, and gave him another dim sum recipe.

This sweet-scented osmanthus cake is really delicious, refreshing and delicate, with a strong fragrance, which is very suitable for his appetite.

It can also be sold outside, which is another way to make money.

"Thank you, young master, I also prepared a Cheng instrument for you, please accept it."

We originally prepared two boxes of gifts, but now, add a few more boxes, which is called gift exchange.

This is also due, and Mu Wanqing did not refuse.