“Good…” Ivy smiled, drawing a single eye open, “as you were

Harley palmed her full breasts gently, flashing the woman above her a glance as if to ask permission before taking one softly into her mouth. Ivy drew in a quiet breath, feeling the girl’s soft tongue lap across her nipple. She could feel the clown hum against her skin as she suckled gently, her pale hands gently massaging her other breast. The villain sighed in a heavy contentment, letting her head fall back as she cradled Harley’s, watching the girl work through a lazy, half lidded gaze, occasionally running a hand through her yellow hair approvingly.

The girl broke off for a moment, sitting back with the intention of sliding her shirt off as fast as possible so she could get back to work with the added bonus of warm skin to skin before a green hand halted her wrists. “What is this, Harl?” Ivy asked with a calm strictness, teasing the material of the blonde's shirt between her fingers.

Harley blinked, feeling her cheeks grow warm, “it’s…it’s your job mommy,” she breathed, lowering her arms to her sides obediently.

“That’s right, daisy,” Ivy purred, slowly pulling the clown’s shirt from her shoulders. “It’s mama’s job to unwrap her delicious girl~” she cooed. As soon as the garment was past her arms, Ivy brought her lips down plant kisses across Harley's small breasts, donning them with dashes of crimson lipstick. "Y-yes mama..." Harley whimpered under the sudden attention. When Ivy pulled back to look at her the clown couldn't stop the instinctual urge to hide a bit under the villain's piercing gaze—but the sudden tendrils that leapt towards her wrists had other plans.

"No~" Ivy hummed teasingly, a languid smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. "No hiding, pretty one..." she cooed as the vines bound the girl's hands tight behind her back keeping her chest thrust out and back arched. "Mommy wants to see what's hers," she purred with husky breath as she leaned back in to leave more dashes of sticky scarlet from collarbone to hipbone across the blonde’s front.

“Mmm…” Harley mumbled dazedly, feeling a haze wash over her mind as the deadly lips left gentle marks across her body, "s-sorry..."

"It's alright, baby," Ivy smiled against Harley’s skin, feeling her lover twitch relentlessly, and hearing the soft creeks of the vines holding her tight echoing behind her. "Mama likes it when you're shy~" Green palms held her small hips, keeping her still as wet lip-gloss left its mark across white skin. "You get so cute and soft—" She must have had one of her special glosses on, the clown figured, because with each kiss was a brief tingle of numbness…that or it was just the woman’s natural power over her—she admittedly had trouble distinguishing the two. "—And so easily flustered—" she whispered with a mock sweetness, watching how her voice had a physical affect on the clown's body, leaving her skin pricked with goosebumps at the warm and buttery words. "—And you get that pretty blush on your cheeks," she purred, holding the girl's chin with her fingers to examine the shadow of red on her face. "Look, now you match"

She pulled Harley's chin down so she could see the red littered over her front. "You're such a pretty canvas to paint on, little one~" The gloss was a rich crimson and if she truly 'matched' as Ivy said she did, her poor face must have looked burning, the clown thought to herself. She blinked shrinkingly, a newfound sense of modesty and smallness washing over her as she squirmed lightly in the woman's grip, whimpering weakly in her throat. Ivy seemed to find it amusing, chuckling lowly to herself before she leaned up to place a pleasant, smug kiss over the bridge of her nose.