002 | Hey, Huntzberger

Start from the beginning

i replied shocked "he sank his father's yacht!"

doyle nodded his head and then continued "they spent six months partying and doing god knows what in there till daddy sent one of his planes to bring them back".

"i'm guessing his farther is rich" i asked doyle.

"his father is mitchum huntzberger" doyle confirmed.

i replied "mitchum huntzberger the newspapers guy, geez".

"i spent two years kissing logan's butt" doyle said which made me laugh.

"i guess it's time to pucker up again" i said cheekily.

doyle looked at me unimpressed and then said "man i hate those kinds of guys".

"what kind of guys" i asked confused.

"those privileged white males" doyle said which i responded to with "doyle you are a privileged white make".

he said "well he's more privileged, and way more white" i laughed and then doyle exclaimed "why am i talking to you- hey may why i am talking to gilmore?" doyle asked his 'assistant'.

i replied "i was asking you about my article, i was thinking of doing it on this secret society i found earlier" he nodded so i continued "i haven't got much at the minute but i'm confident that i can find more".

"okay if you think you can find more stuff and make an article about it go for it just know secret society's are hard to find things about them, hence the name" doyle responded.

i just nodded in return and he walked off letting my get back to my research. i glanced over at logan's desk to see him put a brown hat on his head that said press on it and then pick up the phone.

logan began talking in a funny accent and he said "hello , city desk smitty here take this down. i have got a scoop on a tall blonde and i got to put it to bed on the double" he then put the phone down and start fake typing as he watched doyle walk away.

i just looked at him and laughed finding it amusing and then he smirked and winked at me when he saw me looking at him and laughing. i winked back at him and then looked back at my computer and began my research again.

——————————————————————

later on after i had done some more researching i found that logan's grandfather was actually in the secret society and it was called the life and death brigade. i figured that logan was probably in it since it was sort of a thing that if you had relatives in the club you would be in it to.

i decided to go and ask him about so i packed up all my things and left the yale daily news to try and catch logan leaving a class or just walking round campus.

i stood by a stone arch outside one of the lecture hall buildings and it was in the centre of campus so i figured this would be my best bet to catch him.

a few minutes had past and i heard male voices talking and one of them sounded like logan so i waited until they walked past me to check if it was him and it was.

i got up from where i was leaning and began to walk towards them and said "hey, huntzberger" and he turned around and walked towards me.