_PART TEN_

SHREYA'S POV:

I am so sorry for the late updates.....I am really busy nowadays...... Now Enjoy the chapter🤗

"What the hell are you saying? Why am I not allowed in the airport?" I yelled at the guard who was not allowing me to enter the airport.

"Mam, please cooperate, it's the order of the king that you cannot enter the airport" He answered politely and I was hell-angry.

"What di? What have you done to the king?" Aalia asked looking at me.

"Maar dungi me use apne hi haathon se, Zindagi jhand bana di hai meri" Shreya thought in her mind irritatingly.

(I will kill him with my own hands, he has made my life hell)

"Max, arrange the private flight in 1 hour" I ordered angrily to Max while coming out of the airport.

"Mam, it is in lo..... London" He was really afraid of my anger.

"I think today everyone had planned to eat my mind" I said angrily.

"Maam...." Max was about to say something but a voice cut his words.

"Hey, ladies,  you all are going to Udaipur I guess" It was Arjun.

"Max, arrange the car" I ordered Max ignoring Arjun completely.

"I am also going to Udaipur on my private flight, I suggest you all come with me"
He said.

"I know you, you are Arjun Pratap Singh,  the king of Rajasthan" Aalia said excitedly.

"Max" I called Max in a loud voice.

"Maam, all your cars are in Udaipur" Max replied.

"Dii, King is ready to give us a ride then why do you want to go in the car" Aalia asked me.

"Oh, yeah, you all go I am coming" I said looking at the trio.

"Dhruv, you take all of them with you to the flight" Arjun Ordered Dhruv.

They all left with Dhruv...

I was going towards the taxi and he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the hotel" I replied normally and started to walk again towards the taxi.

"Dhruv, order all the hotels of Jaipur to not let Shreya Pratab Singh in their hotel" I heard his voice, and I was frozen in my place.

(He was speaking on a call)

Now, I am sitting in his plane as he had not left any options for me...

Ziddi...akdu.....ghamandi .....
Chal chod Shreya so ja tu and I slept on the sit itself.

(Leave it Shreya and sleep)

I heard someone calling my name and I opened my eyes and guess what? I was on the bed. Hell, how did I come here?

Then, my eyes landed on my so-called husband who was staring at me like a vampire.
"But, he is handsome"my conscience said.
"You better shut your mouth" my mind yelled at my conscience.

After 2 and half years I have seen him. The face reminds me of the most painful day of my life.....

"Finally, you saw my handsome, beautiful face... Do you have a plan of staring like this? We have reached Udaipur" I heard his voice which was clearly mocking me.

I Ignored him and made my way out of the room.

I am trio reached home.........the home which has bitters sweet memories.

Next day.....

We came to the office. well, I was sitting in my cabin when the door knocked "Come in" I said. Aarohi came.

"Kya yaar shreya? Kaisi hai? She asked and hugged me."
(How are you shreya?)

Ham thik aap bataye? I asked.
(I am fine what about you? )

"I am too fine. should we start the project today itself?" She asked.

"Yes, dear. It's better if it is completed early. I have to go back too." I replied

"Will you go back again? " She asked in a sad tone.

Before I could reply we heard a knock on a door. "Come in," I said.

Arjun appeared behind him there was a girl and Dhruv.

Aarohi greeted him and he replied.

"Hey, shehzaadi" Shivansh appeared without knocking. There was a flower bouquet in his hand. He put those flowers in the vase.

"Aap abhi tak nahi sudhre na," I said.
(You have not changed till now)

"Ham badalne waalon me se nahi waise koyi sudhraane wali mil gayi to phir ho sakta hai kuch" Her eyes were on aarohi while saying this.

(We are not the people who will change, well if someone can change me then something can happen)

"Lagta hai koyi mil gayi hai" I teased him.
(I think you have found someone)

"Kaha milegi aapse behtar? " He started his flirting skills

"You have not given a hug" He said pouting.

I stood up and hugged him.

"Ok I will get going" "Me too" And both( Aarohi Shivansh) left.

Arjun was glaring at Shivansh as he would kill him and  I am telling you honestly if eyes could kill then there would be a body lying in front of me.

I glared at the girl "Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself Vaidehi Singh Sherawat, the princess of Raigarh, and the secretary of Arjun And I Know You Shreya Pratap Singh right?"

I hmmed and we started working.

Lunchtime...

We were still working shivansh appeared with the food.

"Eat the food princess" he ordered

"No Shiv after some time I will eat keep it there" I replied.

"No compromise with the food" He said and fed me a morsel I started eating and he was feeding me.

I felt a glare on myself and with no doubt, it was of Arjun.

I said without seeing him "Hukum sa, you can take a break and eat the food"

"Yes Arjun, I am hungry" Vaidehi said

And they left.......

1 week left smoothly..... Nothing happened..... Until one day.........

OK, you will know what happened in the next chapter........

I hope you enjoyed......

Love Ayrin💕