_PART SIX_

VAISHALI'S POV:

When I get up in the morning my head was bursting out in pain. I saw around the room and found myself in Areesha's room. I tried to recall the memories of last night and then I remembered I told my story to Areesh.

I became so embarrased and started thinking about how to face him.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door I said come in and Areesh came with lemon juice in his hand.

He gave it to me and said "drink it fast and come down for the breakfast.  I want to talk about something to you and Areesha."

I nodded my head in positive and he went out of the room.

After sometime Areesha came out of the bathroom wearing bath robe. I glanced at her and went to the bathroom.

After breakfast....

"I want to tell something to you Areesha".
Areesh said to Areesha.

She raised her eyebrows and nodded in yes.

"Vaishali can stay in our palace from this you will also get the company and will not cry calling bro saying "bhaiya aap kab aaoge? " he said

(Bro, when will you come)

She became very happy and hugged areesh.

"I already told the servant to clean a room and you can bring your things here". He said looking at me.

I was shocked by his words but nodded  in happiness.

                        AALIA'S POV:

I am watching di staring at the moon from my balcony. She always does this from the day we came here in London. She sits on the ground everyday watching the moon for atleast an hour.

My heart really broke when I saw my sister in this state.
"I want you to be happy always, may God bless you with every thing you desire, may the person whom you wait for , meet with you in some days."

I wished and went to sleep.

                      SHREYA'S POV:

Moon made me realise that:
It's ok if you are alone, you still shine beautifully ...

I was sitting in the lawn watching the moon as it was my habit.

After sometime I went to the room and went to sleep.

Next morning....

I and Aalia were ready to go to office.

Aalia asked "di when are we going back to Udaipur, I really miss Udaipur".she said sadly.

"We will go Aalu, don't be sad "I said consoling her.

We went to office....

I greeted my PA(Max) and went into my cabin.

he came after me and knocked on the door I said "come in".

He came inside the cabin and said  "Mam, the project of Rajasthan which we were preparing for at least one month will soon announce it's winners in this week so we have to go to India for meeting "

I don't want to go back to India but as the project will help expanding my company, it was necessary to go.

I nodded and said "inform Aalia about it and you and Anaya (Aalia's PA) will also come with us".

he nodded and left my cabin.

                         ARJUN'S POV:                

It's been 2 years since I didn't went to Rajasthan. Areesha once in a day call me and ask me to come back.I never went as i know that if i will go i couldn't control myself meeting from Shreya. In this two years never tried to know where is she and how she is living.

But now it was important for me to go to Rajasthan for an important deal.

I and Dhruv  live in the same house.

Dhruv came and stood beside me as I was standing in the balcony.

he said "hukum sa, are we really going to Rajasthan?

I was looking at the moon and nodded my head in yes.

What do u think guys what will happen next?

you all have really dissapointed me i waited for two days to get atleast two comment .I didn't even get one .

leave it.

Plz do comment and vote.

LOVE AYRIN💕.