_PART NINE_

AUTHOR'S POV:

"So my condition is as the project is of two months you will live in jaipur for 1 month and I will live in udaipur for one month" Arjun said while looking at her.

Shreya nodded in approval without seeing him, she shook her hand with the chairman and left from there.

I already had a doubt that he would keep those conditions only, aakhir hukum saa jo there....shreya thought while going towards her room.

In the room Aalia, Anaya and Max were sitting and the discussion was going on.

As they heard the sound of opening the door they all looked towards the door.

Shreya came in and said happily " I got the deal and I have already signed the documents so we will leave in the evening to udaipur as I am going to work from there till one month"

"The deal will be completed in 2 months, right?" Max asked

"Yeah, me and hukum saa got the deal, and he kept the condition that one month we will work from here means jaipur and one month from udaipur" Shreya explained.

After shreya left from meeting hall Arjun also left from there after shaking hands with chairman.

"Drew, find out where is shreya? I need the location in 20 minutes" Arjun orderd dhruv.

"Ok" He said and left from there.

Arjun was waiting for drew till then he came and said "hukum saa, she is in the same hotel. Room number 5058 and she is not alone she is with her sister, her assistant and her sister assistant".

Arjun was ready to go to her room. But when he listened there are 3 more people in the room he was disappointed.

"Dhruv, do something and please let me meet her in private" Arjun requested Drew.

Dhruv was so shocked listening to his request.

"What I will do now?" He thought

He went towards shreya room thinking what he can do. He saw 3 people coming outside from her room. He became so happy as without any effort his work was completed, he called Arjun and asked him to come there.

Before sometime in the room.......

"Di, we were waiting for you only, if I will wait more sometime I will die out of Hungriness" Aalia said moving her hand around her stomach.

"Aalu, ana and Max, you three go and bring the food in the room itself, I am not in the mood to go out" Shreya said.

She was happy seeing him after 2 years
But , she was very afraid to confront him.

They all went out of her room.

She was sitting in on her bed, when she heard a knock on the door. She said while opening the door "Aalu, it's not been even 2 minutes and you came back"

She was dumbfounded when she saw Arjun in front of her.

She was about to close her door but he barged inside the room and locked the door.

She kept her gaze down and didn't looked at him and went back 3-4 steps.

He came near her.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" She asked rudely but she didn't looked at him.

"Look at me" He ordered.

"First answer me Or else the door will be open for you to get out of here" She said still not looking at him.

"You are so 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷. What do you think you will not look at me ever....... Leave it. I came here to tell you about my one more condition." He said

"What! Why should I listen to your condition at first?" She said frowning.

You want me to work from udaipur right? So you should fulfill my condition and that is you will be staying at my palace in jaipur.

"Hmm.... Great condition but for that i also should have one more condition." Shreya said demanding.

"Ok" He answered.

"You will be 5 feet away from me Mr." Shreya answered she was still not looking at him.

"What!" He almost yelled.
Are you insane, I am you husband why should I be away 5 feet from you? He thought.

Shreya nodded.

"Think about my condition and now get out of the room my sister and friends will be coming now" Shreya ordered in a bossy tone.

Arjun asked "when you are going to udaipur?"

"Today evening your highness" Shreya said

Arjun glared at her and not wanting to have a fight with her he got out of the room.

"Dhruv prepare the flight to udaipur and get me the number of shreya as soon as possible" Arjun ordered Drew.

Dhruv nodded and went from there.

...........

"Hello" Shreya said picking up the call from an unknown number.

"Hello, my queen" Said the person from another side.

"What do you want now?" Shreya asked being irritated

"Hoho... My queen, angry? Leave it......come with me in the flight to udaipur" Arjun said.

"What, have you gone mad? I am not coming with you" Shreya answered.

"Don't say no to me dear, or else I will use my own way" Arjun threatened her.

"You can do what you want, but 𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐" Shreya replied and declined the call.

disha7722 Luvtae1
Published only for you.....

Will shreya agree?
What is Arjun's plan?

Hope you guys enjoyed......

Vote and comment......

LOVE AYRIN💕