Cap 28

Katsumi left with Mikey and his gang. They were going to rush over the confrontation between Brahman and Rokuhara Tendai. When they arrived, Takemichi looked shocked at Katsumi who was next to Mikey. She wore a black mask over her face and her hair was tied in a ponytail the way Baji used to had it.

- "This fight is for Draken!" South roared and the fight between Brahman and Tendai began. "Let the battle of the 3 deities begins!"

- "Kill them all!!" Sanzu roared.

Katsumi and Mikey were standing still.

- "Look at the situation now, Coco", said Mikey.

Kokonoi looked at him in wonder.

- "Not gonna do any moves, boss?"

- "I'll leave that to Haruchiro and the rest", said Mikey.

- "You really don't care?"

- "What should I care about?" Mikey asked. "Kat-chin, you are free to have as much fun as you want."

- "It's fun to stay here too", said Katsumi grinning.

- "Katsumi-san!! What are you doing here?!" Takemichi shouted. "Katsumi-san? Have you been lying to us all this time?!"

- "You had to stay in your happy future, Takemichi!" Katsumi yelled at him. "You had to stay away from the business of the Sano family!"

Katsumi watched the fight. At the moment there was nothing to make her intervene. She watched Akashi fight.

"Maybe it would have been a good idea to look for him and train with him. I kinda like this guy. We have a similar fighting style." Katsumi thought.

- "Do you agree with that, Mikey?" Coco asked. "Looks like Brahman will win."

Mikey didn't answer him.

- "At the age of 12 I killed the one who was 'my father', since then I have these violent starts", said South, getting up from the floor. "Mikey, you got me, don't you?"

Senju came in front of South.

- "I can't sit and watch", said Senju." I'll deal with you myself."

- "Oh, the princess went out to play", said Katsumi grinning.

Coco looked at her in wonder.

- "You still don't like her, do you?" Mikey asked.

- "What should I like about her? I'm curious to see what he can do."

Kakuchou came in front of Mikey.

- "Stay away and watch, Mikey? It's not your style."

- "Now you are here. I always wanted to fight you", Mikey said. "Kat-chin, find yourself a dance partner too."Senju defeated South.

- "Oh, who would have thought!" Katsumi said. "Mikey, Kakuchou, have fun! Coco, stay with Mikey", said Katsumi and she also entered the fight looking for an opponent.

- "It's been a while since I was so fired up, Senju!" South said getting up from the floor.South came to Takemichi after knocking down Senju. Katsumi got between him and Takemichi.

- "Wanna dance, South?" she asked him grinning.

- "Step aside, Akuma! I'm dealing with your brother!" South told him.

- "It's not polite to refuse a girl when she invites you to dance", said Katsumi grinning.

- "Finally, you moved Mikey", said South looking at Kakuchou who was lying on the floor in front of Mikey.