26. is it made in love?

Start from the beginning

I swallowed hard and just nod, it kinda made me hurt. I wasn't being lazy, i know my priority is to take care Brielle which is that's what i want, it just i cant sleep last night because of that problem that messing my mind. But when Rosita tell me all of that I felt really hurt and yet embarrassed. I felt like Rosita hates me, unlike before I swear she wasn't like this.

"What's going on 'ere?" Alex's voice came from the door way. I froze when i saw his strict face after past few days.

Well, yeah, i missed this. I miss being scolded by him.

"Mr. Turner, um...i was just talking to Miss Lebraz." Rosita speak, she turned to looked at me and gave a glare as she continue. "She forgot about her job and slept for too long and Brielle need to get ready for her tutor today."

Alex went silent and stared at me, he's like looking at me and looking for an answer. I thought he's gonna turn into monster but no, he look so calm and worried? I know that look of him when he's worrying.

"I'll talk to her but for now you take care of Brielle while im talking to Yelena." Alex ordered Rosita, as he walked further at me.

I looked at Rosita and she look surprised. "But Mr. Turner, im scheduling your meeting this coming days, you told me to reschedule it."

"Just do what i say, Rosita." He demanded, his voice grave. "Brielle is the priority, now go."

Rosita didn't say anything and just nodded her head and exited the room. Is he going to scold me or what?

Alex closed the door and run a hand through his hair before looking back at me, he's apparently wearing some white shirt and only three unbutton with the sleeves rolled up at the elbows, he practically looked edible.

But right now that's not the right time to daydream about him.

"Alex im sorry, I didn't mean to sleep for to long, i tried to..."

"What's the matter? You dont look okay." He didn't even finish me and completely ignoring my explanation.

"Nothing, im fine, it just..." I sighed. "I just can't sleep last night and I slept for too long, thats all."

"I don't believe that, alreyt spit it out, Yelena, what's up?"

Of course he's not gonna believe me. "I told you it's nothing i just...I can't sleep last night but there's nothing to worry about." I muttered, moving next to my bedside table as he move to stand next to me.

"I'll fúck an answer out of you then if you wont gonna say the truth, Yelena." He threatened, his eyes darkened and so intense, it was hard not to looked at them. Its been to long to see his eyes like this, i was positively drowning in them.

"You wont gonna do such a thing like that." I told him confidently, although i began to get nervous and intense with his sweet sweet threat. "I still have to look for Brielle, right?"

I heard him chuckled a little. "Rosita is already taking care of her."

"I—you have a work so yeah." I swallowed hard. Please Alex not now, i still have to go look for Brielle.

"Let me remind you that im the boss, love and im holding my time so yer not going anywhere." Alex stated delicately, completely forgotten that i had to go look for his daughter.

"You won't." I managed a smile, putting my hand across my chest, hoping he will agree with me.

As much as i want him right now but this is not the right time to make love with Alex. Well, i thought that will convince him but no, ignoring me as he move slowly towards me. His eyes traveled all over my body as he tucked my hair behind my ear, physically fighting with myself not to gave in with his simple touch.