I woke up an hour later to a door creaking open. 

I then saw... H-Hantengu and G-Gyokko?! Why are they here? I woke up the other 4 and we prepared our Katanas quickly.

 Zenitsu fell asleep, but then he had a peculiar, weird voice, but I let that slide.

 I let Senjuro sleep and Nezuko woke up towards all the running and panic... I need to brainstorm a plan before it's too late... 

Each step is like I am losing more and more blood. When they stood by our room, they probably knocked... I looked under the door and only saw a jade pot...

Do I use my first plan or my second plan... 

Okay so my first thought is to attack them, whereas my second is to hide and escape the inn as quickly as possible... Senjoru is definitely a heavy sleeper... So I told Nezuko to carry him.

 I then stared at Tanjiro, who was extremely nervous, and Zenitsu, who was definitely sleep-something...I know he is standing and getting ready to fight,

 what do you call it? Sleep-fighting, sleep-swordfighting? I dunno...don't judge me! After a few second of staring at each other, I quickly jotted down,

'I think we should all...

Run and hide... ' they agreed and we used my eighth Form to hide... They sensed people in the room and started to go everywhere until we were cornered, and I couldn't do anything because I was still causing an illusion...

 Tanjiro's katana dropped into the opposite side and Hantengu destroyed it. After they bump into my leg, we try and escape...

 But Gyokko used his blood demon art and killed Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Genya, and Senjuro... I dropped to the floor and started crying trying to save at least one person from dying...

 They were shocked to see me, but took me with them to a hide out... Hantengu, Gyokko, Daki, and Gyutaro observed me every second so I wouldn't be able to escape... I really should have gone with Plan A... 

I am forced to stay in the Entertainment District with Gyutaro glued to me, praising me about my looks to what I just respond with blinking and silence... I hate this lifestyle... I wish I never existed... I sighed and prepared for another day of working as an oiran, forcefully... 

I had no freedom and if Gyutaro was sent to do something, he either left me with his 'sweet and adorable' little sister, Daki, jade pot fish dude, Gyokko, or 6-faced Hantengu...

 I hate that they literally restrain me with handcuffs hidden under my long kimono and treat me like a dog... Why... Why was I the one to face this type of issue... What did I ever do to deserve this...

The end