Klaus smiled as he put his hand over his heart. "Little Fivey talks about me."

"Willow Grace!" Allison suddenly shouted making everyone look at her. "I knew it, I knew that name from some where. You were that girl we were supposed to meet before Five disappeared," she snapped her finger as she tried to remember. 

Luther looked from Allison to Willow. "Dad said something had happened to you."

"I knew you knew her," Klaus said looking at Five. "You didn't guess."

Five rolled his eyes tired with the conversation. He had other things to be doing then sitting here and taking about the past... 

"You have powers?" Vanya asked. When Vanya wrote her book she spoke a little about Willow. It wasn't much because she never met the girl. But when she was talking about Fives disappearance she said Five guessed correctly on the name of the person they were supposed to meet the night before he left, and how their father told them something had happened to her, and she was no longer joining the Academy.

"Something like that," Willow mumbled looking down. 

In The Commission Willow was put into a lot of training and missions to try and train 'her' powers that really didn't belong to her. She was always tired and out of energy. Not that Five knew but they did secret tests on her to try and have it so Willow would have powers and not just 'her' but it didn't work. 

All they did was make 'her' more powerful and harder for Willow to control. Willow was now reluctant to have 'her' come out. She knew 'she' would never hurt her but that wasn't the same for the people around her... The ones who hurt Willow weren't safe around 'her'.

'She' was mad. 'She' wanted to hurt everyone in The Commission for all the test they did on 'her' and Willow. When 'she' did something they didn't like they would hurt her which in turn would hurt Willow too. 'She' was Willow's protecter so when someone hurts Willow 'she' would try and come out... 'She' would try and most of the time... succeed.

Willow wasn't useless. It's not like her time in The Commission was for nothing. No, she was an amazing assassin, she knew how to fight (in more than one way) and knew how to use every weapon that was put in her hands. 

She learned quick when it came to weapons. She was skilled in most of them. But the ones she loved the most were a bow and arrow and of course, old reliable a knife.

The Commission loved using her in missions but they loved it even more when 'she' came out though... That's when they knew the job would get done way fast. It could turn what was supposed to be a 4 hour mission and cut it down to an hour at most. But with 'her' came blood shed. You had to lose something to gain something else. In Willow's case it was getting the job done neat but it taking time or faster and bloody. You can't all ways win.

"Something like that?" Luther asked. 

Willow was tired of hearing the question 'do you have powers'. or 'What are they'. Yes, and no, she had powers but technically they weren't her's so when people asked that annoying question she always answered the say way. "Something like that," she repeated.

"What are they?"

"Can we see?" 

"I-"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Five cut her off. He crossed his arms as he glared at his siblings. He didn't know all of the shit Willow had went through at The Commission. (And she wanted to keep it that way.) But he knew that something bad was happening. 

He always noticed even when she tried to hide all the bruises she would randomly get. Or how suddenly she would get bags under her eyes when he came back from his longer missions. The two worked together a lot but some missions they had to do by themselves.