009

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

- C h a p t e r  n i n e - 

--------

'Do your thing Shorts'

--------

(---------------------------------------------------------------)

-------

Willow and Five were in 1963 standing on top of a hill. The two were about the break their contract to The Commission. They just finished their last mission and now were waiting for the perfect time. 

Five was squatting down looking through his old book filled of equations. While Willow on the other hand was leaning against a tree sketching in her sketch book, whispering the lyrics of the song Careless Whisper.

"I feel so unsure. As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor. As the music dies, something in your eyes. Calls to mind a silver screen. And all its saids good-byes. I'm never gonna dance again. Guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend. I know you're not a fool."

"You ready, Will?" Five asked standing up still looking in his book.

"Almost," she answered. She quickly closed the book and stuffed her book bag. Her old one was used and ripped. So when they joined The Commission she bought a new one. The new one was a soft green color but she had sewn in a small piece of fabric from her old book bag to the corner of the new one.

Willow was a hoarder she liked to keep things mostly for memories and a sentimental value. She still had everything that she kept in her book bag when she was thirteen. She wanted to keep the book bag but Five was the one who convinced her to get a new one. 

She even still had her old sketch book. It was filled with drawing from back to front. Many pages having more than one drawing on each. But she didn't want to get rid of it. Even though she had a new one that she got when she bought the book bag. She didn't care.

"Did you double check the equations?" She asked tilting her head to the side to look at the man who now stood in front of her. "I remember me and Delores saying they were wrong?"

"They're right," he nodded.

"So you changed them since and not just pretended like you did?"

Five sighed rolling his eyes. "Trust me, they're right."

Willow stared at him for a while before shrugging her shoulders. "I'll hold you to it."

"Good," he smiled before placing a kiss on his wife's cheek. "Ready?"