ron

happiness.

that was the feeling ron felt as the lyrics of shape of you by ed sheeran floated through the air

"i'm in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like a magnitude"

*stomp, stomp, stomp*

"stop watching so much ed sheeran!" ginny screamed at ron while slamming his laptop on the ground.

"why should i?" ron asked.

"because it's extremely annoying! god i cant get those stupid lyrics out of my head" ginny rolled her eyes in annoyance. *ron pressed play and continued to listen to his favorite song* ginny walked away with a scared look on her face. "yikes" ron thought.

      ed

" alright we're done today, thanks ed. let's go boys "
-??

"bye"                                                                        *sigh*

"everyday is so annoying" ed thought. "ok let's go online."  ed opened his laptop, the notifications flooding in. emails, comments, likes, tweets.

emails, comments, likes, tweets.

i'm sick of pretending to be someone i'm not. this is where i can be myself. the true me.

ed looked down at his keyboard, his shakey
hands hovering over the keys

as he surched up tinder.

ed saw the option to pick between males or females...

ed munched on his corndog in disgust when he saw the ugliest gay couple up on tinder

" wow, they are a power couple but i'm homophobic so... "
the thoughts started to unravel in his head.
"i could never be gay, this face wouldn't be able to catch a guy even if i tried." he said.

"what's this? a match?"
but...
he thought. ed couldn't believe his luck...

a couple moments before...

ron

"im logging into my tinder acc " ron thought.

"WTF WHY IS ED SHEERAN UP HERE" ron said out loud.

"i bet he has millions of matches so i shouldn't bother.." he thought.

ron swiped right anyways.

ron knew he didn't have a chance and yet his idiot red headed self did it anyways.

•