Introduction/Author's Note

Hey, all.

So, this is an updated version of my newer book. I found it easier to start completely fresh versus trying to update, delete, and edit certain chapters in the first book. I'm hoping this will teach me to be more consistent and thorough with my writing.

~

Now that that is out of the way, let me introduce myself!

My name is Erin, and I am a Certified Nursing Assistant. I am three semesters into community college and will be pursuing a degree in nursing, hoping to branch out once that degree is taken care of at a university. I write in my free time, but I do not consider myself experienced, nor consistent. I mainly write as a means of putting forth some form of entertainment and enjoyment when times in my life get a bit rough and stressful.

I love being green. For those unfamiliar with the term, it means I am adamant about recycling, cleaning the planet, raising awareness about global climate change, and I wholeheartedly spend my days finding ways around using single-use plastics and always reuse things that can and should be reused. This means reusing soda bottles once or twice and then tossing them in the nearest recycling bin where they are processed and transformed into other products that can be distributed to others. I donate to a non-profit organization called "4Ocean", where they have pulled over 21 million pounds of plastics and other garbage from oceans and other bodies of water across the globe.

I am also a certified basic life support provider (CPR, Heimlich maneuver, etc.). I have graduated high school with my associates in nursing, as well as an associates degree in mathematics. I am now working towards a degree in the medical field, as stated above.

My idols consist of my aunt, who is a registered nurse, Mark Rober, who was a former NASA engineer, and others who pursued their dreams and stopped at nothing to continue working towards their success.

I am a part of the international honour society known as Phi Theta Kappa at my community college. I am in the top 10% of college students across America, and have used my scholarship opportunities to find a way to continue pursuing my career.

Whew, I think that's all of it! Back to the goods!

A few things:

I do not write requests. There is only one exception I've made, and that was when a lovely commenter reminded me through an absolutely wonderful and hilarious comment about a part two of a fanfiction. Other than that, there is absolutely NO requests.

This book is ongoing. It will have dry spells and times of complete silence. I have been completely focusing my time on school, so the times where I am able to write, I try and make the chapters enjoyable and a bit lengthy so that it doesn't seem rushed.

Please be sure to leave any disrespectful comments in the complaint bin, other wise known as the garbage can. If it is not CRITICISM, it is not needed. Positive comments are always helpful, but criticism is needed for any writer to continue to improve and push themselves the extra mile to make sure their works are pristine and fresh and up-to-par.

And as always, please be sure to have fun while reading my book. If the book makes you uncomfortable, please just leave. I do not need negativity, hateful/offensive comments, and all the stuff in between. I want this to be a getaway for those who need some smut in their life just to make it a bit better.

Enjoy!