You're Alive?

You woke up an sat up quickly. You were back in the countesses room.

'Was that a dream? It felt all too real though' you looked outside the window to see the still crumbled tower.

It wasn't a dream but how did you get here? You got up and walked to the main hall.

It was super cold so you sat yourself infront of the fireplace and wrapped a blanket around you.

You brought your knees to your chest, now thinking about Lady Dimitrescu.

Then you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder, you jumped up being startled, thinking that no one else was in the castle.

You turned around ready to defend yourself from whoever it was.

But then you just stood there in shock.

"Everything alright darga mea?" The countess asked.

"M-My lady..?" Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes.

"Call me Alcina dear" the woman said.

The next thing you did surprised the woman, you quickly hugged her, your arms could only reach her waist though.

"I-I thought you were dead.." You said glad she wasn't.

Alcinas shocked face turned into a soft one, and she wrapped her hands around you.

She then sat down on the couch and you leaned on her, you both sat there for a while in silence.

"Why did you stay at the castle.." the woman asked

"B-because.." that's the only thing you said

"That's not an answer" Alcina looked down at you with her golden eyes.

Your heart race went up, you didn't think you would be able to tell her, if you did there was no way she was going to accept your feelings anyways.

"I like it here" you said, that was the truth but it wasn't the only reason.

"Even with a monster like me here?" The countess asked.

You quickly looked at her.

"Your not a monster." You said firmly.

The woman laughed at that.

"You can't be serious, I drink human blood and have nails that could slice anyone to ribbons within seconds." She said.

"You only drink blood to survive" you said.

Alcina lifted your chin up to look at her.

"You're not scared of me are you? It's quite the opposite isn't it?" She pondered

You blushed and looked away.

"Of course I'm not scared of you I dont have a reason to be" you ignored the last part.

The woman smiled and kissed your forehead. You flustered surprised by the action.

"te iubesc draga mea" Alcina said. You didn't understand what it meant but you ignored it.

A few minutes pass by the both of you talking about random things.

"I've asked Mother Miranda to bring my daughters back, so she's been working on that." The countess said.

"Do you think she will be able too?" You asked her

"I do hope so..." Alcina said "anyways I must get going I have a 'family' meeting, if you wouldn't mind could you grab me lipstick from the Duke today?"

"Yeah of course" you stood up when the countess did.

"Thank you darga mea" Alcina patted your head and walked off.

You went out to look for the Duke and you finally found him, but some one was there buying things from him.

...Ethan winters

You balled up your fists, there was no doubt you wanted to kill him. But if you tried you would most likely die.

You walked up to the Duke.

"Ah Y/n always a pleasure" he said.

Ethan just looked at you and said nothing.

"What can I get for you?" He asked.

You felt as though if you said it infront of Ethan he would just come back to finish the job with Lady Dimitrescu.

"It's nothing too important I'll just wait until Ethan is done." You said.

After a few minutes Ethan was done buying things and left.

"I was wondering if you had anymore of the lipstick Lady Dimitrescu had?" You pondered

"Why of course, though it is quite expensive, it is one of a kind." The Duke stated.

You didn't have a lot of Lei on you so the Duke said he'd be able to trade with you.
You gave him a ring with a ruby gem enfused into it.

Soon enough you were back at the castle, you decided to put the countesses lipstick on her vanity.

Then you went back to the main hall, you sat on the main couch waiting for Lady Dimitrescu to come back.

[te iubesc draga mea -> i love you my darling]
Word count (759)