Distress

"This can't be... happ..ning.." is the last thing you heard.

It was Cassandra and Ethan. Cassandra was slowly crystalizing, and Ethan had a shot gun pointing at her, with one more loud bang Ethan had shot at the now crystal woman and she shattered.

You stumbled backward from seeing man murder her.

Ethan turned around to see you.

"Oh Y/n" he said.

"S-stay back!" You said backing away more.

"What, are you ok?" He asked.

"Y-you killed her!" You stated.

"They aren't humans, it shouldn't matter" he said.

"You killed someone's daughter and yet you speak of saving your own!?" Now you were annoyed.

"It doesn't matter I killed the other two already, had to finish the job."

"Other two? y-you..." You slowly backed away from the male.

Then you turn and ran quickly though the castle halls, without thinking you ran all the way to the countess's personal chambers.

You barged into the room and quickly closed the door.

"What is the meaning of this?" The woman said coldly from her vanity.

"E-Ethan... C-Cassandra... i-i.." You stuttered and panted.

The mistress stood up quickly and made her way towards you. She grabbed your chin with force and made you look at her.

"What did that manthing do!" The woman demanded.

"H-He... H-He, Cassandra" you muttered.

The countess dropped your chin and pushed you to the side and walked through the doors.

Her face looked as if she had lost the last thing keeping her sane.

She slammed the door and stomped down the halls.

'She looked hella angry' you thought.

You stayed in that room for a couple of hours then decided that you should walk around to recover your thoughts.

But when you were just about to pass the lady's bed chambers you heard crying.

'Is that... the countess?' You thought.

You knocked on the door and in a few seconds the crying stopped, and the woman opened the door.

"What" she said in a cold tone.

But you could see the sadness in her golden eyes, her mascara ran down her cheeks showing that she was crying.

"A-Are you alright?" You asked the woman.

"Leave" the countess commanded.

But you didn't listen you stayed.

"Oh? So, you're disobeying me now, are we?" Her eyes threatened you.

"My lady, I can't just leave you here like this." You pointed out.

"You can and you will." The countess tried to close the door, but you stopped it with your foot.

The woman gritted her teeth and pulled you into the room closing the door behind you.

She then pressed you against the wall her shadow engulfing you.

"Just who the hell do you think you are!?" She yelled.

"I-I just want to help" you said.

"And right now, I don't want it! Now leave or you will go to the dungeon." The woman said.

But you stayed you didn't even move.
The woman picked you up and threw you overhear shoulder.

"I gave you multiple chances" that's the last thing she said, and before you knew it you were on the same ground you had been on just the other day.

You sighed, you knew this would happen, yet you still stayed you didn't understand why.

After today you felt drained, so you decided to sleep.

Word count (561)