Her Personal Chambers

Buzzing could be heard from afar, it got closer and closer.

soon you woke up from the noise and saw bugs swarming into your cell, forming into Cassandra.

"Mother wants you in her personal chambers." The girl said.

For some reason you thought you heard an upsetness in her tone but you ignored it.

"Are you going to lead me there?" You asked.

"Of course I am dumbass." Cassandra said aggressively.

She may have had some blood lusting moments, but she seemed really upset and mad about something.

You didn't say anything though from being worried that if you prodded she would kill you with no hesitation.

"Well are you coming?" The girl started walking out of the cell and you followed close behind scared of the monsters that could be down here.

After a bit you both got to a room with all white walls and gold outlines, Cassandra knocked on the door infront of her.

"Enter" the mistresses voice could be heard from inside.

Cassandra opened the door and you walked in, a few seconds later you heard the girl leave.

The countess was sitting in a chair with a cigar placed in a cigarette holder in hand.

The woman took a long drag of the cigar and blew into the air. She then stood up and made her way towards you.

Her expression was almost unreadable, but you sensed a small bit of sadness and anger in her glint.

"You wanted me?" You spoke breaking the awkward silence.

"Yes I need a drink after what that manthing did" she said clenching her fists

'Why does she keep mentioning a manthing?' You asked Yourself

"What type of drink?" You asked

"Why your blood why else would I need you to be up here?" The countess said aggressively.

"Oh yeah of course" you were a bit intimidated.

For some reason instead of just handing your wrist to her you decided to offer her your neck.

You tilted you head to one side and moved you hair out of the way making your neck visible.

The countess raised an eyebrow, seeming puzzled but she quickly bent down to your height and put her face close to your neck.

You could feel her cold breath on you, it sent shivers down your spine.

Before the countess bit down on your neck she licked it with her tongue.

And that's when you started panicking.

'Oh my God, did she really just lick my neck, I mean I kinda liked it- what no!' Millions of things rushed through your head.

Then you felt that sharp pain again, but now on your neck, all of your thoughts were cut off by the pain, it hurt way more than on the wrist.

The countess groaned in approval of your blood but kept drinking.

A few minutes later you started to get lightheaded

"..my lady.." You said weakly

With that the woman detached her fangs from your neck and stood up.

You stood there feeling as if you could fall to the ground at any second.

But then the countess picked you up, bridal style, she walked out of the room with you in her arms and carried you all the way to a room.

It was a nice bedroom, though you couldn't really see that well as you were really drained (no pun intended)

The countess layed you down onto the bed and soon left the room.

And you fell asleep in mere moments.

Word count (582)