The Man who Roams the Castle

When you woke up the room was empty, so you got up from the bed and looked around.

You saw a wine bottle, it was pretty fancy, the words Sanguis Virginis written on it.

You turned around to explore some more but instead you looked up to see who would've known, Lady Dimitrescu.

"M-my Lady!" You were surprised on how she snuck up on you.

"You're awake finally" she said looking into your eyes while towering over you.

"Um.. how long have I been out?" You asked.

"About a day" the mistress said. "I want you to walk around the castle and make sure no intruders are here"

"Of course" you bowed slightly.

"Good now go" she ordered

With that you quickly ran out the room and started wandering the halls, trying to check every room, even if you didn't know where things were.

You aimlessly walked until you heard somthing.

'What the-" you thought.

It sounded like a gunshot.

You made your way towards the sound, and you found a cracked open door.

You peeked in and slowly opened the door as you didn't see anyone, finally you entered the room.

'Guess it was my imagination' you turned back around to leave when

Whack

You were hit over the head with a gun by the humanoid figure infront of you and you passed out.

Later you slowly woke up in the same room where you were attacked.

"Ugh, my head" you said rubbing the back of your head as you sat up.

'Who the hell was that?' You thought as you stood.

You walked outside the room and walked to the wine room.

When you entered you heard a click before you realized what was happening.

There was a guy with dirty blonde hair and had only 3 fingers on his left hand.

Not only that, he was pointing a gun at you, a pistol, he obviously just reloaded it.

Panick shoot through your veins, not even realizing you had shot your hands up into the air, as if he was the police and just asked you to put your hands in the air.

"Your.. a human?" He said lowering the gun.

"Y-yes." You gulped putting your hands down.

"Sorry for knocking you out earlier, my name is Ethan" the man said.

"Im Y/n. You shouldn't be here" you said.

"I'm looking for my daughter, I think she's in this castle" he said

You and Ethan both look towards the door as you heard heavy heels click against the floor.

You instincts kick in and you quickly exit the room, as you didn't know what the countess would do if she saw you with the intruder.

You could tell she hated the person, though you didn't know why.

You were too busy in your thoughts that you weren't paying attention to where you were going and ran into something.

You looked up to see what it was, and your eyes widen

'..Lady Dimitrescu' you took a step back

"Where have you been!? It's been hours!" You could see the anger in the countesses eyes.

"T-the intruder knocked me out" you stuttered.

The woman bent down and looked for any signs of injury. She looked at your forehead which was where you were hit.

She grazed a finger over it. It was highly likely that there was a red mark on your face because of how hard Ethan hit you.

"Stupid manthing" the mistress grumbled then stood up.

The countess then picked you up bridal style which shocked you. You blushed at how close you were to the woman.

The mistress made her way to the main hall with you in her hands, when you got there she at you down on the couch.

She then left for a moment and came back with an ice pack, then she bent down towards you and put it on your forehead.

"Keep that on your forehead" the countess commanded.

A few minutes later she left, you started getting tired and almost fell asleep.

BANG BANG

Your eyes shot open to the sound of gun shots and shattering glass. You quickly stood up and ran to the sound,

You stood there shocked at the sight...

Word count (709)